Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #15501
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
my fav
Come over bring woodchuck
Old 09-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #15502
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Come over bring woodchuck
!!! except I'm going to the Burgh tomorrow
Old 09-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #15503
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
japan?

find a place that serves "kuromiso ramen"

or black miso ramen

most amazing fucking thing in my entire goddamned life
Yeah, utsunomiya specifically. If we have time I'll definitely look into it. We're just going for the work week then coming home so not much time to have fun and look around.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #15504
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Yeah, utsunomiya specifically. If we have time I'll definitely look into it. We're just going for the work week then coming home so not much time to have fun and look around.

have you ever been there before?
Old 09-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #15506
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
have you ever been there before?
No but I'm going with my boss who grew up there. It's going to be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I wanna fucking go to Japan.
I'm pretty excited!
Old 09-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #15508
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Men who can cook are sexy. Because I can't haha. I can follow directions but not good with experimenting.
I can follow directions but I can't experiment either. At least not in the kitchen. I'm a barbecue master. If it's outside I can do it, if it's in the kitchen, no thank you.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #15509
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh there's so many good deals for my truck available right now and I have no money. Balls.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #15510
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No but I'm going with my boss who grew up there. It's going to be awesome.

I'm pretty excited!
ahhh

gonna be fun

japan is fuckin amazing
Old 09-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #15511
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Men who can cook are sexy. Because I can't haha. I can follow directions but not good with experimenting.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #15512
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She doesnt want to stick her finger in your ass if that's what you are sad about. And I already told you no.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #15513
braaap

Quote:
ahhh

gonna be fun

japan is fuckin amazing
That's what I've heard. I've been getting acclimated to sushi lol.

Now I just need to memorize a few needed words and buy my Japanese counterparts some American gifts.

The Japanese love gifts.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #15514
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
She doesnt want to stick her finger in your ass if that's what you are sad about. And I already told you no.
i knew you would responf to that. Damn you Brady!
Old 09-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #15515
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i knew you would responf to that. Damn you Brady!
I just got on a bit ago too... perfect timing
Old 09-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #15516
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She might be ok with you sticking a finger her ass.

Old 09-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #15517

Quote:
That's what I've heard. I've been getting acclimated to sushi lol.

Now I just need to memorize a few needed words and buy my Japanese counterparts some American gifts.

The Japanese love gifts.
Sumimasen= excuse me

Otoire was doko desu ka= where's the shitter

Sugoi= awesome. Just yell it to show what you're looking at appeases your american sense of wonder

Then you're all G
Old 09-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #15518
braaap

Quote:
Sumimasen= excuse me

Otoire was doko desu ka= where's the shitter

Sugoi= awesome. Just yell it to show what you're looking at appeases your american sense of wonder

Then you're all G
Perfect
Old 09-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #15519
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
I just got on a bit ago too... perfect timing
I laughed.

Products Discussed in this Thread