Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #19621
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Pharmacy tech for another pharmacy/company
Old 09-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #19622
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice..

I'm so hungover at work right now..
Old 09-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #19623
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol you only had hard cider and beer?
Old 09-28-2013, 08:14 AM   #19624
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Lol you only had hard cider and beer?
Yup super light weight here.. lol no I had a 6 pack of woodchuck, 10 yuenglings, 1 yards ipa, a glass of woodford and 3 lemonade beers that I can't spell the name of lol. All in about 3 hours.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #19625

Maybe it was 4 hours.. and that was just according to what I had to clean up this morning
Old 09-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #19626
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I remember my first fish. It was this big l____________________l
Old 09-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #19627

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I remember my first fish. It was this big l____________________l
Old 09-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #19629

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Old 09-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #19630
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Yup super light weight here.. lol no I had a 6 pack of woodchuck, 10 yuenglings, 1 yards ipa, a glass of woodford and 3 lemonade beers that I can't spell the name of lol. All in about 3 hours.
Definitely should never drink with me lol you'd pass out within the first 30 minutes lol
Old 09-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #19631

Quote:
Definitely should never drink with me lol you'd pass out within the first 30 minutes lol
I thought I did pretty good for my first time drinking more than 4 in a while lol

Oh well not gonna happen again for a while.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #19632
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
I thought I did pretty good for my first time drinking more than 4 in a while lol

Oh well not gonna happen again for a while.
you did but i usually drink liquor lol
Old 09-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #19633

Quote:
you did but i usually drink liquor lol
I stay away from that now.. put me in the hospital a while back
Old 09-28-2013, 09:25 AM   #19634
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
I stay away from that now.. put me in the hospital a while back
good god man know your limit!
Old 09-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #19635

Quote:
Lol I learned my limits
Old 09-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #19637
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only way to know your limits is to to reach and pass them
Old 09-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #19638
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Damn my roommate said he got a speeding camera ticket when we were on our mopeds cruising around. 34mph in a 25. I haven't heard from my Dad if I got one yet. I'm sure he will let me know.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #19640

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Damn my roommate said he got a speeding camera ticket when we were on our mopeds cruising around. 34mph in a 25. I haven't heard from my Dad if I got one yet. I'm sure he will let me know.
lol wow.. didnt you just get a ticket last week?

Products Discussed in this Thread