Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

want a cat

Old 02-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
want a cat

Our cat just died about a week ago and the other one is showing signs of depression and loneliness so we need to find him a companion

Looking for a kitten any type except
1. Has to be under 5mos
2. Has to be a male

Im in san Bernardino county and travel to L.A and OC

Let me know watcha got
Old 02-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about your loss. We lost one of our "kids" in November, and even with four more in the house it was very hard....

Check out your local shelter - lots of furry faces that need homes. If you have a Petsmart nearby they often have adoption centers in them.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Check Craigslist at least near me I see people posting kittens for adoption a lot. Good luck!
Old 02-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks we went to the humane society and we found one so we will be bringing one home soon again thanks folks
Old 02-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba353z View Post
Check out your local shelter.
Almost always the best option.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:02 AM   #6
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Thanks we went to the humane society and we found one so we will be bringing one home soon again thanks folks
Cool - post pics when you bring him home
Old 02-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #8

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ladies and gentlemen id like to introduce you to mr castiel

Old 02-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #10
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for adopting! There is no need for a person in the U.S. to EVER buy a pet at a pet store...there are so many unwanted animals out there you can have for just the cost of shots and a small fee...

Most pet stores are trying to keep the animals just healthy enough to sell to you...and then they crash as soon as you get 1 week out because of the meds they were on wearing off...They are raised in dark basements and then when they hit 8 weeks sold to stores...

People think "wow...$800 for a dog? If i breed this thing i can make $$$"...they give an $800 dog $0.10 worth of love...
Old 02-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #11

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yup so far hes healthy but with a slight sinus infection... hes been wheezing and the h.s. gave us some meds to make him better so we will see
Old 02-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #13
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFortRichard View Post
Thank you for adopting! There is no need for a person in the U.S. to EVER buy a pet at a pet store...there are so many unwanted animals out there you can have for just the cost of shots and a small fee...

Most pet stores are trying to keep the animals just healthy enough to sell to you...and then they crash as soon as you get 1 week out because of the meds they were on wearing off...They are raised in dark basements and then when they hit 8 weeks sold to stores...

People think "wow...$800 for a dog? If i breed this thing i can make $$$"...they give an $800 dog $0.10 worth of love...
And what happens to those animals?
Old 02-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #14
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Should be lots of cats available for rescue in your area. I have 3 inside cats and 1 outside........all rescues.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #15

Quote:
+1

Mr Casteil looks like a sweetie.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #16
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Agree 100%, it is terribly sad that 7 million animals go to shelters each year and 4 million have to euthanized. The cycle needs to end, I am a adopter for life.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #17
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Cute cat man
Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #18
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
I don't look forward to losing my furry little dude-when he goes, I think I'll get two to replace him-they can hang out together.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:06 AM   #19

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yea it was rough my gf bottle fed him as a baby because mama didn't want anything to do with him she took it extra hard. I'm not a cat person really but he grew on me, he made sure every morning that I was at home he was the 1st thing I saw ALWAYS!!! I'll find a pic of him
Old 02-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #20

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery

Edward on the left (grey, brown, black) tabby
And Dean ( white and black)