Notices

Poll: Barefooters?

View Poll Results: Poll: Barefooters
Yes, I do as often as I can 38 38.00%
No, No way...its just gross. 62 62.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Space Command
Name: Steve
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Poll: Barefooters?

Just curious who in Tomcoma World consider themselves barefooters? I'm not talking jus at home, but work, while driving, in public, etc?

Personally I hate shoes and socks and go BF as often as I can. My work environment isn't BF friendly, but I can usually sit in my office BF as long as I'm not visiting customers, etc. Warmer months are easier to go BF than others.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
da faq
Old 02-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Not a barefooter-but there is a guy that goes BF year round--even when it gets in the teens-DAMN!!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Shoes are for non-cavemen
Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
da faq
Seriously? Nah...I don't think so.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
if werent illegal id prolly walk around naked everywhere, just sayin
Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #7
Matrix
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Just say'n. Its not the same...but in warm weather probably practical.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Im a wimp, my feet are way to sensitive to be riding around with no shoes lol
Old 02-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #9
Matrix
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
Im a wimp, my feet are way to sensitive to be riding around with no shoes lol
Yeah you need to build up your endurance. I go on walk-abouts over the SPring and Summer and have to build up to several miles. Then I start the running season again. It does take some time.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #10
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was illegal to drive while barefoot.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #11
Matrix
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post
I thought it was illegal to drive while barefoot.
Not that i know of.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #13
Matrix
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Keens or Vibrams
Old 02-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #14
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Tac View Post
Just curious who in Tomcoma World consider themselves barefooters? I'm not talking jus at home, but work, while driving, in public, etc?

Personally I hate shoes and socks and go BF as often as I can. My work environment isn't BF friendly, but I can usually sit in my office BF as long as I'm not visiting customers, etc. Warmer months are easier to go BF than others.
What job in the Air Force do you have that allows you to sit in your office barefoot? Wait, wait, lemme guess.....finance, no MPF?!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #15
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
My feet would disgust the general public, so no.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #16
Matrix
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
What job in the Air Force do you have that allows you to sit in your office barefoot? Wait, wait, lemme guess.....finance, no MPF?!
No...never BF in the AF. Are you kidding me? Been out of the AF for a very long time.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #17
Matrix
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
My feet would disgust the general public, so no.
No one cares. Enjoy what you want to do. Don't worry about what others think. Most wont' notice IMO.

12Tac
Old 02-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #18
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Heck no I'm an outdoorsman and my feet are needed. Clean, dry, warm, and no cuts.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #19
Matrix
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Cro-Magnon needed their feet too. We weren't meant to wear shoes.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #20
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Tac View Post
No one cares. Enjoy what you want to do. Don't worry about what others think. Most wont' notice IMO.

12Tac
lol but seriously, my job requires steel toe boots and I spend a lot of time working with metal so it would be flat out dangerous. I used to run around outside barefoot all the time as a kid though, I could run through goat head stickers no problem back then