Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

College kid how do I make cash?

Old 02-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb College kid how do I make cash?

So Summer time is approaching. And I would like to make a few bucks before I go off to university and maybe buy some truck parts. I have a job now but I figure with more time I can make more money. Also I just make enough to pay my truck payment and gas.

I plan on power washing a little bit. Just me and my grandfather. But what else could I do? I can do just about anything.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
get another job
Old 02-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
The age old question. You ever watch Ed Edd n Eddy?
Old 02-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know everyone asks this. But I would say my powerwashing idea is pretty good. And I could get another job but my boss doesn't work with schedules very well.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Find a job that will let you work overtime.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Does your current job offer at least 40 hours per week? If not I'd look for a new one.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #8
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
In n out usually gives you 40hrs a week and pay at least $10 an hour.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #9
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
detailing cars. even only doing 1-2 cars a week is decent beer/spending/saving money.

i used to plastdip college kids rims when i went to school ( when plastdip FIRST came out and no one knew about it), charged $75 bucks. cost 12 bucks for cans, 5 bucks gas = 1 hr time in the summer = bank. do it right on campus
Old 02-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
nocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant future

Name: DTM
nocaltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sell weed
Old 02-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Does your current job offer at least 40 hours per week? If not I'd look for a new one.
It doesn't offer that. I'm kind of looking for a "quick cash" option. Because when I go back to school I will be a few hours away. And I might do summer school as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Prostitution.
Usually I just spend money doing that? I want to make money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
In n out usually gives you 40hrs a week and pay at least $10 an hour.
Don't have one anywhere close. But I do remember they pay good
Old 02-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #12
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Donate plasma. I make $60 a week.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
detailing cars. even only doing 1-2 cars a week is decent beer/spending/saving money.

i used to plastdip college kids rims when i went to school ( when plastdip FIRST came out and no one knew about it), charged $75 bucks. cost 12 bucks for cans, 5 bucks gas = 1 hr time in the summer = bank. do it right on campus
Smart man. I thought about that. I plasti dipped my Chrysler. Before I ever seen it on a car around here. Now every car in the parking lot is derped
Old 02-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #14
braaap

or...

Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #16
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
you could also do audio installation if your familiar with that. we have 2 shops here (one charges 80 for basic install and another 90) i charged 50. posted a few ads on craigslist, got a few customers. youd be surpised how many black people with crown vics dont want to pay the extra 30 bucks for a "pro" to do it, so hell it was good for me. headunit and sub takes an hour max
Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #17
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
or...

As a chemist, this is now my fallback plan. that iodine bottle should be labeled different to signify that it's iodine crystals

OP if you get good at detailing, you can make a good buck off of that
or donating plasma

..sperm

or another part time job
Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #19
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Are you insisting he makes meth?
dude, I grew up in Albuquerque. It's the primary source of income for 90% of Albuquerque families
Old 02-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocaltaco View Post
Sell weed
That's why I moved here to stop that. Lol I couldn't go back

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Donate plasma. I make $60 a week.
When I googled this. I seen that. But my closest plasma center is 90 minutes away. I'm not sure if it would be worth it.