Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anybody use Twitter? Facebook?

Old 02-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody use Twitter? Facebook?

I apologize if a thread has already been made but....
As I build my truck and drive all up and down the state for these parts, to meet up with other members I'm meeting a lot of good fellas out there that I'd like to stay in contact with and without any interpersonal system outside of PM'ing its a bit of a pain.

so if you guys have a Facebook or twitter post it up let me or other members follow or friend with ya! if not then just talk shit about social media its bound to come up anyway

oh and you can follow me @brennenj_ or friend me on Facebook brennen jamison