Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

This landrover guy keeps telling me toyotas suck...

Old 03-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #1
"I think I know more than I do."
Bullfrog is on a distinguished road

Name: McLaren
Bullfrog's Tacoma Gallery
This landrover guy keeps telling me toyotas suck...

What should I say?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
"That's nice"
Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
does it really upset you that much?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #4
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Well, land rover is pretty dam amazing, but that doesn't mean Toyotas suck. You can just tell him "sorry I don't have $120k sitting around to drive a car that meets your standards, so I had to settle for the best option available to normal people"
Old 03-01-2013, 08:07 AM   #6
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing. If you must say something agree with him.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:07 AM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Wow
Old 03-01-2013, 08:08 AM   #8
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
race him for pinks
Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #9
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
Land Rover would not be my choice no matter
how much money I had to blow...and if you gifted me
one I would get rid of it asap without bothering to drive it.

Mechanically and electronically one of the most unreliable vehicles
on the planet.

when it works it might barely be equal to the Taco in offroad prowess...
the only deciding factor between the two is entry, breakover, and departure angles...

otherwise...Land Rovers are a big way to announce "I don't care about
reliability"
Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #10
DueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
DueToThe802's Tacoma Gallery
If he means old land rover, I'd probably agree. But now, they aren't that great and are very overpriced. I'd take a defender 110 from the 60s or 70s any day.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Tell him he has transference issues.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #12
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
which landrover does he have?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #13
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
tell him landrover OWNERS suck.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #14
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't land rover less reliable than Chrysler products?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #15
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
Land Rover would not be my choice no matter
how much money I had to blow...and if you gifted me
one I would get rid of it asap without bothering to drive it.

Mechanically and electronically one of the most unreliable vehicles
on the planet.

when it works it might barely be equal to the Taco in offroad prowess...
the only deciding factor between the two is entry and departure angles...

otherwise...Land Rovers are a big way to announce "I don't care about
reliability"
This may be true, but I'd still trade my Tacoma for this ANY day if I could afford it

Old 03-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #16
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Say, "Yeah, well you have a small wiener."

That gets people all the time.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #17
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
tell him landrover OWNERS suck.
Ding ding ding!

Most people who drive $60k+ vehicles suck. Apparently money makes people bad ass'
Old 03-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #18
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Ding ding ding!

Most people who drive $60k+ vehicles suck. Apparently money makes people bad ass'
Fuck that
Old 03-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #19
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Why does he call his mouth "Toyota"?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #20
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
I would take a land cruiser over a land rover any day of the week. That's what this guy is most likely talking about. It's always a pissing contest between land cruiser and land rover owners.