Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

UFC

Old 03-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
UFC and MMA BS Thread

Seems that people post something up for most UFC fights. May as well start a thread that we can post and BS about the fights. Free fights this weekend on Fox. Couple interesting fights. I think Wanderlei Silva is way past his prime and has no chance against Stann. What do you guys think?
Old 03-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Well I was wrong. Awesome fight tho.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #4

Firefighter:
Yeah once those guys threw caution to the wind and just started trading bombs it bacame anyones fight. Though Struve with his height was gonna give Hunt more problems but I guess not. Im just glad I didnt make any bets on the fights this weekend.