Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Official Zombie Response BS Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #41
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post

Already in the works
oh really?
Old 03-03-2013, 10:43 PM   #43
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yup. Gonna be offering them for sale here soon. Just working out the details.
duuuude!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #45
Banned
Quote:
Give me a few more days...I've got to make sure I'm not infringing any copyrights or anything like that.
As long as the man in charge gives you the blessing
Old 03-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #47
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
dig that!!!^^^ let me know when those are ready.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:01 AM   #50
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
can definitely be arranged
thatd be awesome! ive been puttin off buyin a big zru sticker from sockmonkey for awhile. had plans to throw it on the rear slider window, then try to get a TW sticker in orange. but this would be a perfect option for what i had in mind! maybe just a tad bigger zru logo on the 2nd option
Old 03-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #52
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
thatd be awesome! ive been puttin off buyin a big zru sticker from sockmonkey for awhile. had plans to throw it on the rear slider window, then try to get a TW sticker in orange. but this would be a perfect option for what i had in mind! maybe just a tad bigger zru logo on the 2nd option
SockMonkeys bedside decals are second to none, so I'm still going to get myself a set of those but this will be a nice option for the windows.

Rich, I gotchu brotha
Old 03-04-2013, 08:02 AM   #53
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Love the zombie survival idea!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:06 AM   #54
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

if this will fit on my sliding window like my current tacoma World sticker does, it may take its place there. if it doesn't....I'd still be in on one, now where do we order from?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #55
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Why 2nd gen?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #56
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
OK so just got the word from tcbob...the owners of the site don't want to use the TacomaWorld name on any products offered on the site. So TacomaWorld anywhere on the decal is out of the question.

However, there are plenty of other designs we can come up with even some that will work with your existing TacomaWorld decal. I will be working on some other designs as well, so bear with me for a day or two.

Also, I will take any and all suggestions for decal designs. Shoot me a PM if you have an idea you want to see come to life.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #59
samiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
I pulled into WallyWorld this afternoon and saw a PT Cruiser with the same Zombie Response Team sticker that I have. I will be searching for a new bedside emblem. Made me feel less special.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #60
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
from the funny picture thread