Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Official Zombie Response BS Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Official Zombie Response BS Thread

OK so it's 2:40am, and I've had more than a couple Blue Moons (thank God for spellcheck)...but it's time to make a thread for all the Zombie Response guys out there...here goes.

Over the last few months, I've had MANY members PM me and ask me about the Zombie stuff I have on my truck, where I got it, how I did it, etc. Some people think it's stupid, it's a waste of time, it's tacky, cheesy, childish...whatever. But in reality, it's nothing more than a group of people who are interested in learning and educating themselves and others on proper survival techniques when the circumstances go south. Many of the strategies and techniques in Zombie Apocalypse survival also apply to real world emergencies, and basic human necessities. The zombie part makes it fun for me, because it combines some of my favorite shows like The Walking Dead and Survivorman with Les Straud.

I figured it's important to learn, considering many of the places I go wheeling at are often desolate, unforgiving, and deadly environments without the proper preparation and gear. I found it important to learn some basic survival strategies so I don't end up on the news after a weekend of wheeling.

Some pertinent Links:

Zombie Response Team decals and other accessories
Zombie Bait bed storage lid
Sockmonkey's famous "Zombie Response Unit bedside decals
Some more pics of members with Zombie decals

Use this thread to discuss zombie stuff, survival stuff, techniques, mods, encounters, and everything else about zombie response.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:46 AM   #2
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
So I'll start with mine...

I got my decals and other stuff from http://zombieresponseteam.net I also have a membership to them for fun with a membership ID. I knew I wanted a Zombie Response truck even before I bought my Tacoma...just always thought it would be fun.

The look on people's faces as they walk/drive by my truck and read the decals is priceless...I've found my truck online countless times, and have caught people taking pictures of me on the road and when I'm in a store or something parked outside. It's really fun for me, and kids especially get a HUGE kick out of it. Here's my truck, in case you haven't already seen it all over TW

Old 03-03-2013, 02:52 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass!!! I want those fender stickers!
Old 03-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #5
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #8
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I've got my own Zombie response Team Sticker
Old 03-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #11
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Worthless without pics!!
OOoOoooOOoOoooohhhhh, you did NOT just go there!

Old 03-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #12
Shaowei is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Shaowei's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed, excited to see what this thread will produce.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #14

Quote:
Sounds like our Canadian division is doing juuuuuust fine. Just don't try to take that thing down any dirt roads
Haha that things seen more dirt roads then most lifted trucks have. Great for drifting
Old 03-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #15
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
i need stickers
Old 03-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #16
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #17
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd, i like this thread
Old 03-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #19
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
This is badass.

if i had 4x4 i'd go for the zombie theme as well.
No need for 4x4, look at marcellus
Old 03-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #20

Quote:
Let's see those ZRU's!

Weapon of choice?

Mine would be a fortified machete with serrated back blade.
My truck?