Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Truck of the month (TOTM)

View Poll Results: Truck of the month
Good Idea lets go for it!!!! 180 92.78%
Nah this is dumb 14 7.22%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Truck of the month (TOTM)

Starting this month everyone whats to get it going!!
Ok i got this idea off another forum, and was wondering what everyone thought about it. The rules are below. Also let me know if you could think of a better way to do any of it. If i get enough feed back on this i was thinking i would P.M. tcbob to see if we could put the T.O.T.M up on the Tacomaworld banner the whole month.

1. The truck MUST belong to an active user on the forum.
2. The pic MUST be recent - make sure it's an awesome pic! **If you are the first person to nominate someone PLEASE post a pic of their truck**
3. Once a truck has won, it cannot be nominated for T.O.T.M. again for 12 months.
4. Nominations will be held in one thread, and votes will be held in a separate thread.
5. Entries are limited to the first 5 trucks that have 5 nominations from 5 different people.
6. Each user is limited to 1 nomination.
7. You cant nominate yourself but, you can vote for yourself if nominated.
8. Please pay attention to trucks that are already in and do not need anymore nominations.

Thanks Craig
Old 03-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
TW did this a few years ago.... It just kinda died off for some reason though
Old 03-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #4
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
TW did this a few years ago.... It just kinda died off for some reason though

ill keep this poll going all month and, see what everyone thinks about it.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #5
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
ill keep this poll going all month and, see what everyone thinks about it.
That's cool. Personally I was a fan of it. Got to see alot of members rides that way...
Old 03-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
we used to do that...was pretty popular. we can bring it back
Old 03-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #7

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
---^^^ i agree.
Also give people a little recognition for all the hard work they put in on their rig!!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #8

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
we used to do that...was pretty popular. we can bring it back
agree!!

could i just email the picture of the winner to put up on the banner??
Old 03-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i likey,...
Old 03-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #10
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #11
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Nasioc (subaru forum) does this and it gets lots of hype, i think its a cool idea
Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #12
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Often it turns into a shit show...so much bickering and stuff. But I'm all for it.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #13
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
the numbers lost me but sure
Old 03-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #14

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
the numbers lost me but sure
ok so let me see if i can help a little bit.
A total of 5 trucks can be in the poll for the month.
To be one of the 5 you have to have 5 other people vote for your truck to be in the poll.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #16

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I'm down. I won't get nominated because mine isn't very exciting but still a cool idea.
You never know, i would like to see some that dont have a ton of mods put up for the poll!!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #18

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
were going to start up nexted month. This is just a feeler to kinda see what every one thinks.

Sorry i should have put that in the title my bad!!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #19

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Often it turns into a shit show...so much bickering and stuff. But I'm all for it.
i could see this happening a little bit.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #20
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery