Wyatt 49 12.13%
Jberry813 100 24.75%
Spoonman 120 29.70%
Datsik 67 16.58%
T4C0CH40S 68 16.83%
Voters: 404. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #21
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Voted for Spoonman. no mallcrawlers...
Old 03-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #22
Hollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to behold

Hollywood1's Tacoma Gallery
Im partial to the super white for sum reason.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #23
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
This is the toughest poll I've seen on here. Should all be TOTM
Old 03-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #25
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised Wyatt isn't in the lead.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:58 AM   #26
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen love!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #27
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If they have build threads there should be links to them.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #28
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
All of them are worthy! Super nice rigs!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #29
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
If they have build threads there should be links to them.
I will as soon as I get home from work today.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #30
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
All amazing looking trucks, but a 4 link sas on a brand new truck of a brand new generation? That takes balls, so my vote goes to Wyatt
Old 03-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #31
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
All amazing looking trucks, but a 4 link sas on a brand new truck of a brand new generation? That takes balls, so my vote goes to Wyatt
*3 link
Old 03-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #32
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #33
ROAD DAWG is on a distinguished road
Navy: boatswains'mate,2nd
ROAD DAWG's Tacoma Gallery
totm

i shoulda voted for spoonman,cause he's got a german shepherd and his truck is superwhite,but i voted for datsik...no loosers in this poll,they all are really nice...maybe spoonman can sik his german shepherd on datsik in case of a tie.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #34
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
All sexy trucks but I went with "what rig would I love to have the keys to"? Wyatt's since I would get the most use out of it. I've seen Jason's truck in person and it's sexxxxyyyyy but I'd rather have a solid axle taco to roll over shit.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #35
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
What did I miss? Truck of the month?
I just saw a pic of my truck on the main page
Old 03-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #36
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
What did I miss? Truck of the month?
I just saw a pic of my truck on the main page
Here's a link to the nomination thread you missed lol
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6539665
Old 03-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #38
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
Here's a link to the nomination thread you missed lol
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6539665
Thanks. I generally stay out of off-topic so that explains that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
people whore out pics of your truck for you! You have no idea where you are going to end up next!
So yeah...I thought I was drunk or these pain pills were playing tricks on my mind. I seriously thought I was on Reno4x4 and that they changed the color scheme to look like TW...because I was truck of the month there in Feb.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #39
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Thanks. I generally stay out of off-topic so that explains that.

So yeah...I thought I was drunk or these pain pills were playing tricks on my mind. I seriously thought I was on Reno4x4 and that they changed the color scheme to look like TW...because I was truck of the month there in Feb.
Your trucks just BOSS status
Old 03-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #40
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap! all are worthy of totm for sure. Wanted to go sas because of the fab, capability and rareness. Then wanted to go for spoonman because his truck is one of my inspirations for my build. Had to keep it kind of local though, jberry FTMFW!!