View Poll Results: Vote for TOTM March 2013
Wyatt 49 12.13%
Jberry813 100 24.75%
Spoonman 120 29.70%
Datsik 67 16.58%
T4C0CH40S 68 16.83%
Voters: 404. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #41
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
I want to vote for all of them....
Old 03-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #42
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Update every truck has their build thread link below their names

Good luck to all Five!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #43
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
When does the voting end?
Old 03-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #44
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
what is the crieteria?

based on the pics...I'd have to go w/ #3.

Nice pic Spoonman
Old 03-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #45
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post

Attached Thumbnails
Voting Poll for truck of the month March 2013-capture.png  
Old 03-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #46
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
what is the crieteria?

based on the pics...I'd have to go w/ #3.

Nice pic Spoonman
I would say the truck, not the photo. Its truck of the month, and I don't think anyone chose specific pictures, just ones they could find
Old 03-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #47
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHeZKkKyj-U

Spoonman! Represent Canada.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #48
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
1st gen love!
X2! Jberry ftw
Old 03-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #49
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
All very nice trucks, love the SAS
Old 03-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #50
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
This poll will close on 03-09-2013 at 11:08 PM

we will give it a week!!!

I started this month a little behind. Next month it will work great, we will do the nominations on the 1st day of the month. Then let the voting poll finish out that first week.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #51
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Dat 1st gen.....

All these rigs are badass!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #53
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Some hard choices for this month.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #54
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not trying to sound like a broken record, but really? no love for Wyatt? His truck is amazing!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #55
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I'm not trying to sound like a broken record, but really? no love for Wyatt? His truck is amazing!
I could not agree more!
It's the only one I would even consider handing over my keys for. Maybe just not a very flattering picture
Not everyone voting follows the builds and may be just voting on the picture in the OP.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #56
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good call. People and their pictures . . .

For what it's worth, 1ST GEN FTW! You're my number 2 haha
Old 03-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #57
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Jason I think you just got called poop. Or maybe "the poop"...
Lol
Old 03-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #58

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
I thought i would post this here too!!

categories
2nd Gen
Long Travel
Mid Travel
Expedition
Lowered
Single Cab, DCSB, DCLB, AC
First Gen
Certain Colors
SAS
4Banger
Best armor
Last months winner of TOTM will Pick for the next month category, and put up the first nomination.

Everyone agree on this for the categories
Old 03-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #59

haha doh!

I prefer the first gens over the second (and I've owned two second gens) but Ive drooled over Wyatts build for quite some time.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #60

Just my opinion but I still thing that 2012+ just rules out way too many trucks. 2nd gen makes more sense. But do what ya want, I don't really care ha I'll just each month until I see something worth voting for or nominating.