Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Can you help identify this knife?

Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Can you help identify this knife?

I've got this old H. Roselli knife and I'm looking for some information on it. It doesn't have any marks on it to identify the model. Looks similar to one of the Ultra High Carbon knives. Just wondering if anyone has any more info on it or its maker. Thanks!

Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like this one

http://www.worldknives.com/products/...-r100-351.html
Old 03-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #3
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I can't help, but you can try posting it under the Bernard Levine sub forum on bladeforums, you will get a couple good answers there, just dont ask for value
Old 03-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #4
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
That is what I'm thinking but just not sure. I'm trying to find out a little history on mine. Its pretty dang old. Lol
Old 03-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #5

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
I can't help, but you can try posting it under the Bernard Levine sub forum on bladeforums, you will get a couple good answers there, just dont ask for value
Thanks. Ill give that a shot.