LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Transport a cat or two?

Old 03-11-2013, 02:31 PM   #21
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
You suggesting he roofie his pussy....cat?
I would never suggest such a thing. I'm only providing alternatives for when those things struggle.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:16 AM   #22
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Rabbit cage might be an option. When the cat poops it falls below the cage part into the pan on the bottom.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #23
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
when my sister moved from town with her fiance, my brother and i did the stupidest thing. we agreed to "watch" her cats until she could figure out transportation. four freakin cats. FOUR!

as she drove away blissfully in the moving truck, i told my brother, "i think we now own four cats".

fuckit if i wasnt correct. she initially sent $$ to help pay vet bills and food bill cost (we are younger and were both still in school) but the money dried up. we had those cats for years!! she even quit asking about them. like they were always ours.

so let me ask? do you have any younger dumber siblings? does your GF?
Old 06-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #24
TDubber is on a distinguished road
Name: Dale
TDubber's Tacoma Gallery
Aficianado - haha it was considered leaving them with my younger sister who already has a small farm (2 cats, 2 dogs, 3 pigmy goats, 14 hens, and 2 roosters).

But alas, we brought them with us in the truck. Put their litter box on the floor behind the passenger seat and they used it perfectly fine. They would bitch in the carriers until we opened them and then they'd explore for 2 minutes then lay back down. Actually slept most of the trip (imagine that). We took them out for walks occassionally to get some energy out but they made it no problem. Plus we are very happy to have them out here with us now. It would have been such a pita to fly them.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #25
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Glad it ended well. I have taken cats on short trips (< 5 miles) and considered throwing the crazed beasts out the window both times. (No, I wouldn't actually do that but they drove me NUTS).
Old 06-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #26
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
When we moved from Newport News back to Chesapeake (30 miles or so) it was all seven of us in a tiny Ford Festiva (illegal as hell) with all six of our cats and our little dog at the time loose in the car with us. It was HELL. Fatboy was good- he just sat there and stared at us. The other ones all flipped shit. We all got scratched to hell, especially by Holly Hodgemonster and Wild Gaptos. No cat accidents though!