LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

California's new taxes

Old 02-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #41
cajuntaco is on a distinguished road

cajuntaco's Tacoma Gallery
If the politician work for us can we write off their salary on our taxes?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #42
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
lol. Thats a good idea.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #43
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, and now you guys get to foot the bill for some STUPID TWIT who just had to have kids and now has FOURTEEN. I heard on the news today that the bill for just ONE of the babies will be $160,000 for the up to 12 weeks they will have to stay in the hospital. Lucky you guys...
Old 02-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #44
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty soon the few people who can actually pay the states taxes will all be the hell out of here and shitzinnegger will be left with a trillion dollar deficit and a bunch of screaming babies' mouths to feed and clothe. Then he will try to tax residents of the cali border states the "living in proximity to california" tax. When that fails, the state will fold itself up and jump into the sea.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #45
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
dude thats crazy! We dont really get much out of state news here, but that blows. I cant imagine living in cali. Well, I guess thats what you get for having nice weather year round.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #46
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess cali is the land of free loaders now. I've always thought the welfare here was crazy. Of coarse there is people that need it, but then there is those that don't want to work. When will it end and all that welfare crap was going on before the state went broke. lol. Wonder why that happened?
Old 02-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #47
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
Rumor has it cali is going to jack up gas and car taxes. We didn't mess up the budget. Maybe the politicians should take a pay cut. This state sucks! What do you guys think?
i think you're right. that state sucks
Old 02-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #48
CRAZY 4WHEELER

If you saw the news tonight half those guys were asleep during the "BALANCE THE BUDGET MEETING." NICE!!!! Our Tax Dollars at work.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #50
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
What sucks is we can do NOTHING about it. Grab your ankles Californians....
Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #51
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Nice place to visit but I'd never ever ever want to live there.
Yeah. but you all have the federal version coming pretty quick.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #52
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
If you saw the news tonight half those guys were asleep during the "BALANCE THE BUDGET MEETING." NICE!!!! Our Tax Dollars at work.
Damn parliament.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
What sucks is we can do NOTHING about it. Grab your ankles Californians....
...now what?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #53
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Angry

They are still trying to think of a way to screw us. The ol' GOVINATOR better think quick. Im personally scared because the more I make the harder I get screw'd. Oh well what are you going to do. Move I guess?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #54
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
u guys have no idea what tax is until u come to NJ!!!

the property tax and income and sales tax will KILL YOU!!!

this country once great... due to GREED!! It has killed the greatness!! so now what?!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #55
CRAZY 4WHEELER

TAX THE POOR TO FEED THE RICH!!!!!!!!!! Thats California's moto.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:35 AM   #56
RockyTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Dojo
RockyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
more people moving out of cali or moving in? my friend in san jose, moved out!...i think paying $14,000 per year in property taxes had something to do with his decision to move.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:54 AM   #57
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
(southern) California is fucking expensive, but it is the best place on earth. We have everything you need within a couple hours drive, mountains, snow, ocean, dirt, desert. I dont think any other state can beat that.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #58
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
(southern) California is fucking expensive, but it is the best place on earth. We have everything you need within a couple hours drive, mountains, snow, ocean, dirt, desert. I dont think any other state can beat that.
Hey, you forgot to mention the sore ass all the time..

WI is getting just as bad.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #59
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
Californians are the world most generous people. I moved there is 1998 and within 5 years they doubled the value of my condo. I could never find a better return on my money anywhere. So in 2003 I took that money that those very generous Californians gave and moved to San Antonio. Where people understand the true value of housing.

My thanks to all the generous people of California.

Southern California is the greatest place on earth (30 years ago).
Old 06-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #60
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
now they want all these gov't bail outs for their failed mortgages and for the taxpayers to reduce their rates. I say too bad, shouldn't have bought that 1400 sq ft house for 849000 dumb ass.