Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

California's new taxes

Old 02-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Angry California's new taxes

Rumor has it cali is going to jack up gas and car taxes. We didn't mess up the budget. Maybe the politicians should take a pay cut. This state sucks! What do you guys think?
Old 02-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
i would move if I weren't set at my job
Old 02-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would too. I have plenty of work, but the taxes are going to get crazy from what I understand.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it just pisses me off that i pay more than 25% of my paycheck to taxes, then i get taxed up the ass on everything else that i purchase. BS! let me keep some of my damn money
Old 02-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Also to add insult to injury I don't think cali is giving tax returns until they have money. (AKA. AFTER THEY TAX US TO DEATH.)
Old 02-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
╒╪╕

I dont get money back this year anyways...i owe them $27.. go figure...
Old 02-11-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I want out of this state, I just love SD too much.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #10
CRAZY 4WHEELER

My kids are a great tax deduction. lol. I just think its messed up. We get taxed on everything including the money we make. I don't know. I would move if there was any more jobs out there. I dont mind paying taxes, but they should take it easy.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
yup, kali is getting bad, oil is under 40 bucks a barrel, and the gas prices are going up fast, la county's tax is up to 9.75 %, when will it end.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #13
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm moving to Vancouver.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #14
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Who knows when it will end. Probably when they have money and we are broke. Thats the way they like it. They step in shit and we clean it up.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #16
Bambigular will become famous soon enough
Bambigular's Tacoma Gallery
This place does suck, but its home.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
Dont do it Derek Canada sux too LOL went there for 10days when i was 19 and people are rude up there LOL

Vancouver, Washington.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #19

I wish I knew.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #20
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Time will tell. I heard they are even going to let out prisoners early because of unsafe living conditions. What a joke. I didn't think prison was suppose to be a nice place.