Notices

what should I buy from amazon?!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
ekapec is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
ekapec's Tacoma Gallery
what should I buy from amazon?!

Just got a 25$ gift card to amazon. Im not sure what I should buy. Any suggestions? I was looking at a stubby antennae but not sure its really worth it. Or mag light mounting brackets, new Dome LEDs.......so little money but so many choices.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Horse mask
Old 03-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekapec View Post
Just got a 25$ gift card to amazon. Im not sure what I should buy. Any suggestions? I was looking at a stubby antennae but not sure its really worth it. Or mag light mounting brackets, new Dome LEDs.......so little money but so many choices.
a book?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #6
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Maglight
after recent research, maglight is like lifting with blocks.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
after recent research, maglight is like lifting with blocks.
it increases axle wrap?

Old 03-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Maglight
Maglight LED PRO
Old 03-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #9
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Just mail it to me. I'll take carry of it that way you don't have to worry about what to buy.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Give it to me? I'd hold off for something I want but is a little bit more expensive like a roku for a room without cable or something
Old 03-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #11
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Maglight LED PRO
Did you end up getting one?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #12
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Did you end up getting one?
Can't find one in Canada yet
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #13
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
it increases axle wrap?

Check out LED lenser

http://www.ledlenser.com/

seriously, makes maglite look like a kids toy.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Check out LED lenser

At 3 to 4 times the cost
Old 03-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #15
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Check out LED lenser

naw, I still have Mr.4x4's old (like new) streamlight, and 2 other LED lights.

plus 2 converted mags

I was just pullin yer ear
Old 03-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #16
Yeti Hunter

Quote:
At 3 to 4 times the cost
Its like buying blocks vs new suspension.

You get what you pay for.

Some people like to have a flashlight instead of a night stick.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #17

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i like to have a gun instead of a night stick (which is right next to a few boom sticks), and the streamlight
Old 03-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #18
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Dildo?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Which model is the OP going to get with his $25 gift card ?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #20
Yeti Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
i like to have a gun instead of a night stick (which is right next to a few boom sticks), and the streamlight

My "chops" hurt.

Quote:
Which model is the OP going to get with his $25 gift card ?

He could combine the card, and his own money.

Products Discussed in this Thread