LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Teens on Tacoma World??

View Poll Results: How did you get your truck?
Hand me down. 11 11.70%
Life Savings!! 22 23.40%
Bought brand new 35 37.23%
Parents bought used 26 27.66%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #41
Tyler123 is on a distinguished road
Tyler123's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine when I was 17, I'm 20 now.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #42
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
GET SOMEE
Haha don't let ANYBODY tell you that you can't do something because you're young. I was doin 150+ with these old guys all day when I was a sophomore in high school.

Worked hard for repairs and mods on every one of my vehicles. So far, the Taco is the most modded vehicle I've owned, and that's thanks to 2 jobs and no girlfriend

Just sucks when you're chasing your dad the whole 15 laps while he's driving a car you built for him

Old 03-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #43
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine used when I was 16 years old. Parents got it for me, I am humbled and thankful for the first vehicle that I've obtained from them, I pay for all the mods done to it, the gas, taxes, and eventually even the insurance when i get a bit more stable. Its a great feeling paying for mods without asking parents for money.

Cheers to anyone else with this mentality
Old 03-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #44
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Your poll choices are incomplete. Please ask a mod to add this one:

Parents bought new

You should also add:

Parents and I colluded to defraud insurance company

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #45
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I've never colluded before. Not even sure how.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #46
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #47
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
17 and I got mine used from my parents. It came from an auction so I consider my truck adopted lol
Old 03-12-2013, 04:02 PM   #48
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
im 12
X2
Old 03-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #49
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
16! Saved up a ton of money working on farms since I was 12, I paid 2/3's of the truck. I pay for gas and insurance working at a local bike shop during summer and some weekends. But my dad got a military discount on the truck so we got thousands off!
Old 03-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #50
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
30% bought brand new
holy chit
Old 03-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #51
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
got used at 17, i paid for half got a loan for the rest. every penny ive made since i bought it has gone into parts not having a girlfriend really helps
Old 03-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #52
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
got mine new at barely 20. now 21
Old 03-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #53
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
30% bought brand new
holy chit
I'm pretty sure it's mainly the parents that bought them new and gave the kids.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #54
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Bought my truck brand new when I was 18, I'm now 20 and still loving te truck
Old 03-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #55
MojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MojoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Take some advice from an old fart-

Sell the freaking truck and get a girl friend. You can always get another truck, but you can never replace what ....you'll be missin'......
Old 03-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #56
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoTaco View Post
Sell the freaking truck and get a girl friend. You can always get another truck, but you can never replace what ....you'll be missin'......
Who said we're missing it just because we don't have girlfriends?
Old 03-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #57
Banned
prerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud of
prerantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoTaco View Post
agree in bold.

but dont sell the dam truck!
keep the truck, keep spending all your money on your truck, get a gf, let her ride in truck, then fun times in a fun truck.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #58
MojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MojoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Who said we're missing it just because we don't have girlfriends?

Old 03-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #60
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
I'm 22, but I act like a teen. Does that count?
x2

I got my truck when I was 16 , birthday present.

And why not go get a girlfriend who is into the same thing? Then you won't have to worry about it! Unless your girlfriend wants a supercharger like me...

To the guy who shoveled horse stalls and never had a girlfriend...dibs! As long as you help clean my stalls in the future! Haha