Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

**PLEASE HELP ME GET VOTED INTO FOUR WHEELER MAGAZINE'S TTC 2013**

Old 03-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
**PLEASE HELP ME GET VOTED INTO FOUR WHEELER MAGAZINE'S TTC 2013**

Alright friends , we're in the running for this year's TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE . We're in the top 42 but need to be voted into the top 10 to be able to compete in June . I say we because I consider you all to be a big part of this truck . I have been a big fan and have followed TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE since 1993 and it has been a dream of mine to be able to compete one year . It would mean a lot if with the help of your votes I would be able to compete this year . . . The way to vote is by picking up a new issue of FOUR WHEELER magazine , April 2013 issue (In stores now) . On page 41 , there is a voting ballot . Fill it in along with your top 10 picks . The Macho Taco is on page 34 , truck #15 . Please help me get voted in to be able to compete . We need as many votes as possible . Big thanks in advance ! ! ! ! ! .

Old 03-13-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck was a 5 lugger? That shit cray.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Will be on the look out for the mag good luck man!
Thanks brotha ! ! ! . I appreciate it ! ! !
Old 03-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Your truck was a 5 lugger? That shit cray.
Yup . This is it before , when the previous owner first bagged it :

Old 03-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Post the link for the MAG--we will VOTE. you will win!!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #7
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Will be on the look out for the mag good luck man!
X2
Old 03-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #8
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
now thats a crazy transformation
Old 03-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
I love The Macho Taco!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
I like how it made the front cover!!!!!! Good luck and you have my vote.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
Post the link for the MAG--we will VOTE. you will win!!!!
I wish there was a link to vote online man, unfotunately you have to buy the magazine to vote . Unless you're a subscriber . . . The voting ballots are in the magazine .
Old 03-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
now thats a crazy transformation

Bagged mini to rock crawler
Old 03-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
I like how it made the front cover!!!!!! Good luck and you have my vote.

Thank you sir ! ! ! . I really appreciate it .
Old 03-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I love The Macho Taco!!!

Thanks Jasmine ! ! ! ! !
Old 03-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #15
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I might still have that month in my drawer somewhere. I decided it would be a good idea to throw out most of my magazines when my parents were coming to visit.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #16
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFERNAL View Post
Thanks Jasmine ! ! ! ! !
Old 03-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #17
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Man this is a sick truck..
Old 03-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I might still have that month in my drawer somewhere. I decided it would be a good idea to throw out most of my magazines when my parents were coming to visit.

Ha Haaaa , I'da done the same . . . It's the latest issue . It's out in stores now , or if you are a subscriber it should be the last one you received . Thanks man ! ! !
Old 03-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Man this is a sick truck..

Thank you very much ! ! ! !