Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Help! Pictures

Old 03-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
IluvmyTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
IluvmyTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Help! Pictures

So this might be a dumb question, but when you upload a picture how do you make it so its not a small thumbnail and you have to click on it to see it? i just want a big picture to show up
So not like this...
Attached Thumbnails
Help! Pictures-img_1043.jpg  
Old 03-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
And i need an answer soon if possible, thanks guys!
Old 03-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
I'm just here for the beer and tacos
Sten is on a distinguished road

Name: Sten
Sten's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html

That will walk you through the process. Hope this helps.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #4
Thanks guys! helps a lot
Old 03-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
woode87 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aircraft Mechanic
Name: Eric
woode87's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Better... The image in it's raw form was too big, so use the method described over what I had posted first (and deleted)!
Old 03-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvmyTACO View Post
Thanks guys! helps a lot
I use the method DavidK put up (and deleted) for one-time pictures. For anything I feel I will access more than once or pictures of my truck (or for pictures in PMs), I'll put them in my gallery. Using DavidK's method keeps the gallery clear of junk photos.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...tml#post630273
Old 03-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I used to just upload them onto my account but I hated having like 20 pages of pictures so now I just use the attachment feature. If people are to lazy to click on a pic to make it bigger then they dont need to be looking at it in the first place!!
Old 03-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
LOL... WW

Evil, I deleted my post when the photo was bigger than the frame so I didn't want to distort the thread... and I saw he got good advice after mine.