Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Camcorder part Duex.......

Old 02-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Camcorder part Duex.......

AS some may remember, my wonder full Camcorder is broken. It keeps telling me the lens cap is on, when its not. I have taken the advise of some on the board, and beat the shit out of it. I was very much considering shooting it, or dragging it down the freeway while it was on fire. My Wife walked in just as I was beating it like it was a burgler, and decided it should be hidden from me. I found it yesterday, much to her suprise, and began thinking of a way to "Fix it". She informed me that I should call JVC, and see what they say first. OK. So, the camcorder was bought for 499.99 plus tax,4 years ago, which puts its current "when working" value somewhere near $0.17 to $1.38. F it. I call JVC, and I speak to a person WHO IS SPEAKING ENGLISH, and very well I might add. I give her the info she requests, serial number, modle number, what I was drinking, bla bla bla. She then starts to give me an address in which to send it. Ok, How much is this gonna cost?, I ask, figuring that if its over the value I assesed it, I would have my way with it, and just buy a new one. "Its under warranty", is the reply she gives me. WTF!? Ok, cooool! SO, the Camcorder is on its way to JVC engineering to have them fix it. SO, this means that, if this thing is truley fixed, Look forward to MUCh better videos in the future!!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
We need more jack stand!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
We need more jack stand!!!
WTF?
Old 02-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
The infamous video of you pumping the jack stand with your legs. I laughed like a small school girl.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:33 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
The infamous video of you pumping the jack stand with your legs. I laughed like a small school girl.
Ah, yes! LMAO!!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Wow.....One instance where you're glad you're not running around trying to pull nails out of your camcorder.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
Aw.......... I thought I was gonna see some firepower....

I hate happy endings...
Being as my Camcorder can be operated remotely, haveing it fixed should provide more entertaining video.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Being as my Camcorder can be operated remotely, haveing it fixed should provide more entertaining video.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #10
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Operated remotely (hee hee).....Basically he is saying, "Don't worry Baby, The red light only means it's charging".
Old 02-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Operated remotely (hee hee).....Basically he is saying, "Don't worry Baby, The red light only means it's charging".
hahaha...... in that case.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #12

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
hahaha...... in that case.
Remember the Kick boxing classes? The LAST thing I need is a Ninja kick to the junk.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #13

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......JUNK KICK......I think we have a boat name here.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #14

Quote:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......JUNK KICK......I think we have a boat name here.
Or:
Kicked -in-Da-Junk
Old 02-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #17

Kinda combining both threads but I'll assume "My Junk Your Trunk" is out of the question for the name?