Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #23661
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
dont care about being the fastest. CGT is the best car ever built in my book. i dont care that it is getting old these days.
RIP VRAlexander. here is his CGT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVDe5Crk3Uw
What a bunch of fuktards driving like that around people.

Nice sound however.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #23662
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Damn, they don't give them away do they.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-8...t_30816wt_1182
the plane jane 100-thousand dollar 911 Carrera would do
Old 09-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #23664
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
No its yoUtard.
You are a Tard , that's why you should change your username to MeTard
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #23665
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
x2
Old 09-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #23667
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=utard
Old 09-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #23668
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #23669
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CQzFBL66SUQ

Clean my eye glasses bitch!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #23670
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embe...7&property=mlb

even the fights are boring
Old 09-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #23671
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #23672
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I don't think it's a matter of if he can...

more, he doesn't have to.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #23673
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I don't think it's a matter of if he can...

more, he doesn't have to.
JJ's net worth is over $2 Billion, he probably has a guy to wipe his ass too
Old 09-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #23674
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
JJ's net worth is over $2 Billion, he probably has a guy to wipe his ass too
I'd have a full time ball washer...but it wouldn't be a guy
Old 09-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #23675
Banned
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd have a full time ball washer...but it wouldn't be a guy
i'd make it a guy....not in a ghey way, either
i'd make him wash my balls and stare at him the whole time to let him know that i know that he knows how much money and power i have....then i'd force him to wring out the balls-sweat-water into his mouth while i throw $100 bills at him
Old 09-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #23676
Banned
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'd make him wash my balls and stare at him the whole time to let him know that i know that he knows how much money and power i have....then i'd force him to wring out the balls-sweat-water into his mouth while i throw $100 bills at him
and that's a wtf
Old 09-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #23677
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's gross...inhumane...and evil.

I just wanted a hot young slimmie do the deed. And while my thoughts are immoral...yours creep me out.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #23678
Banned
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's gross...inhumane...and evil.

I just wanted a hot young slimmie do the deed. And while my thoughts are immoral...yours creep me out.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #23679
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Muahahaa
Old 09-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #23680
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's KrazieSJ, without the stoupid canucki accent.

Products Discussed in this Thread