Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #32341
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Didnt know til homer told me. I never knew you were inked like that in the holocaust.
Only the Auschwitz concentration camp prisoners got tattooed in the arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
I'm gunna take a guess and say he's Jewish.
Could've been a Jehovah's Witness actually. 400 of them were imprisoned there.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #32342
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Birkenau also. Which became part of Auschwitz to my understanding.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #32343
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Didnt know til homer told me. I never knew you were inked like that in the holocaust.
Wow
Old 04-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #32344
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Wow
Guess we all cant know it all like you
Old 04-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #32345
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Im taking an online class to finish my second degree.

It is recommended to thoroughly stretch out before engaging in physical activity so that injuries can be avoided.

Answer
Selected Answer: True
Correct Answer: False

Old 04-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #32347
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^Warm up first, then stretch out.
Please explain. I would think stretching/warm up would be along the same lines. BTW this is a KINE 402 class, emphasizing on 3-4th grade PE
Old 04-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #32348
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Just retelling what I learned in my kung fu classes. Apparently the muscles and tendons don't like being stretched when cold.

So, in this order:
warm up
stretch
begin actual workout
Old 04-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #32349
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just retelling what I learned in my kung fu classes. Apparently the muscles and tendons don't like being stretched when cold.

So, in this order:
warm up
stretch
begin actual workout
I feel like you could injure something by warming up without stretching...IDK, guess it's good I dont teach PE
Old 04-30-2013, 09:14 PM   #32350
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A prison number? Or what?
You serious????

Holocaust tattoos given in concentration camps
Old 04-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #32351
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
You serious????

Holocaust tattoos given in concentration camps
Goddamn it why is everyone so shocked about this?! lol I learned about the holocaust i just dont remember ever hearing of giving number tattoos.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #32352
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Things that make you say...WTF!

Quote:
Goddamn it why is everyone so shocked about this?! lol I learned about the holocaust i just dont remember ever hearing of giving number tattoos.
Like one of the major things. You got a number, not a name. You became meat not a human being.

Read night by Ellie Viesel

Also Judaism forbids tattoos, so this is degrading to them. It's like forcing a Muslim person to eat bacon or hold a football
Old 04-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #32353
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's like not knowing what the difference between covenant and contract relationships

I mean , come on
Old 04-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #32354

Quote:
Like one of the major things. You got a number, not a name. You became meat not a human being.

Read night by Ellie Viesel

Also Judaism forbids tattoos, so this is degrading to them. It's like forcing a Muslim person to eat bacon or hold a football
Ah okay thank you for explaining that.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #32355
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tell that to social security...
Old 04-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #32356
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tell that to social security...
or the IRS / CRA
Old 04-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #32358
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
lol, i've heard that before, that sounds like George Takei
Old 04-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #32360
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
This is a sign across from a Centerfolds Strip club near my work

Products Discussed in this Thread