Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #34581
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I don't dislike anyone on TW more than that snake Ddayisnear. IMHO he is pure scum.

Dude breaks down in the trail with us and we call a buddy to get him a alternator meanwhile the whole time he wants to take it to the dealer to get warranty repair for being a moron and doing 60 through puddles... we say no we got it and fix him up.

5 months later we have to threaten him to pay our buddy back.

Total POS.

and that's just one of the moronic stories.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #34582
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't dislike anyone on TW more than that snake Ddayisnear. IMHO he is pure scum.

Dude breaks down in the trail with us and we call a buddy to get him a alternator meanwhile the whole time he wants to take it to the dealer to get warranty repair for being a moron and doing 60 through puddles... we say no we got it and fix him up.

5 months later we have to threaten him to pay our buddy back.

Total POS.

and that's just one of the moronic stories.

wtf you still bringing that up, yeah, sorry i didn't want ant and scott doing work in the woods on my truck and didn't have cash to buy one that day. you had nothing to do with me paying him back when i did, you threatened me...lmao. your old bald ass doesn't m ake me scared. you were the asshole saying you would physically teach me a lesson. you have my address, come and teach me *** bag. never did 60 through puddles, you weren't even there with me, you were high sided on the hill.

and you live in nj and dont believe in a/c. go evolve you redneck fat magnet

hows your taco btw. the smartest man here blew his engine. and had to wait to get one for how many years now, hows that install going for you.

dick fuck. karma is gonna kick your ass your whole life. get used to it.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #34583
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
wtf you still bringing that up, yeah, sorry i didn't want ant and scott doing work in the woods on my truck and didn't have cash to buy one that day. you had nothing to do with me paying him back when i did, you threatened me...lmao. your old bald ass doesn't m ake me scared. you were the asshole saying you would physically teach me a lesson. you have my address, come and teach me *** bag. never did 60 through puddles, you weren't even there with me, you were high sided on the hill.

hows your taco btw. the smartest man here blew his engine. and had to wait to get one for how many years now, hows that install going for you.

and reported...

it hurts when all of what I say is true and everything you say is BS.

lets not forget tw has at least 5 members who were there for the whole story and know your lying including the guy you took forever to pay back.

such a snake... slither slither...
Old 06-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #34584
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
always been, used to be cool with him, but when i told him to stick a dick in his mouth for always being right and never backing off , tough shit. i dont concern myself with him. im sure db posse has been alerted now lol

tw troll gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #34585
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Whew I'm sensing a ban. Not picking sides but I'm thinking the mods aren't gonna like this. Lets please now get this thread locked people.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #34586
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #34587
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #34588
Banned
Quote:
hopefully not my pure hatred for you

how you feel for me is rated less in my life than what my shit smells like.

you will be old, alone, fat and bald with a truck and and engine , but not working together. get a life .

the real wtf is when a few pages back, yo uwere fighting over king of tw by post count. yeah must help ya get laid often. oh yeah, tell us again of the 9's and 10's your banging regularly
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #34589
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Well at least neither of you is ruining a popular thread for everyone else. Seriously, go fuck each other via PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #34590
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Whew I'm sensing a ban. Not picking sides but I'm thinking the mods aren't gonna like this. Lets please now get this thread locked people.

i wish i could, why same people need to start shit. i dont understand
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #34591
ManDavillen is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
ManDavillen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

well, at least her fat is comfortable..
Old 06-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #34592
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Well at least neither of you is ruining a popular thread for everyone else. Seriously, go fuck each other via PM.

your right and im done.

Old 06-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #34593
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
blah, blah, blah, ass bag.
blah, blah, redneck fat magnet
blah, blah, dick fuck.
Quoted for WTF

ROFL, Pos Rep just for creative name calling.

Redneck fat magnet??????
Old 06-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #34594
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
ROFL, Pos Rep just for creative name calling.

Redneck fat magnet??????

Old 06-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #34595
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your right and im done.

Is that a sloppy joe that opens up and a mini wiener pops out?
Also, is that dude holding his kids hand?
Old 06-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #34596
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
What is that weird orange mini wiener thing she is holding?
Also, is that dude holding his kids hand?

yeah, the whole picture is wtf!!!!
Old 06-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #34597
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #34598
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post

sorry shows over.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #34599
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to tell both parties

I don't give a fuck what happened in the past, I don't give a fuck who started it

Both of you put the other on ignore, knock off the fucking name calling, and start pretending that the other doesn't exist or neither of you will exist on TW

Products Discussed in this Thread