Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #37301
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
*sigh* That looks disappointingly similar to my wife's car. I have no idea how the fuck she collects 3 days worth of water bottles, coffee cups, banana peels and pop tart wrappers when every place she buys those items has garbage cans NEAR THE CAR.

My wife had an Escape, and it looked just like this all the time. I would clean it out for her, and a couple days later, BAM...full again.

Bought her a 4runner a while back and told her if I found it like that, I would drive it myself, and she could have the Escape back. Needless to day, I have a Tacoma AND a 4runner now. The sad part is, when she gets home she literally walks by 2 trash cans.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #37302
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this on I85 Heading down to Charlotte....Dirty south!! uhhuh
Attached Thumbnails
Things that make you say...WTF!-32slol.jpg  
Old 08-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #37303
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Jen does that same thing with her truck. I find 3 week old tupperware with alfredo sauce in it
Old 08-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #37304
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
My wife had an Escape, and it looked just like this all the time. I would clean it out for her, and a couple days later, BAM...full again.

Bought her a 4runner a while back and told her if I found it like that, I would drive it myself, and she could have the Escape back. Needless to day, I have a Tacoma AND a 4runner now. The sad part is, when she gets home she literally walks by 2 trash cans.
Same here... 2 garbage cans by the house, at least one outside the door of every gas station or fast food place she stops.... And I wonder why the house looks the same....

Of course, I'm paying for the car too which pisses me off even more.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #37305
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Same here... 2 garbage cans by the house, at least one outside the door of every gas station or fast food place she stops.... And I wonder why the house looks the same....

Of course, I'm paying for the car too which pisses me off even more.

I even hooked her up with a killer sound system. Secretly in hopes that she wouldn't keep it clean. hahahahahahahahahaah. Worked out for me though. She only commutes about 1.5 miles to work, so its not so bad that she's in the Ford.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #37306
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Jen does that same thing with her truck. I find 3 week old tupperware with alfredo sauce in it
If you don't want to deal with that little problem, I'll take her off your hands.

I'll just invest in a hazmat suit to clean out her truck.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #37307
Devout Atheist

Quote:
I even hooked her up with a killer sound system. Secretly in hopes that she wouldn't keep it clean. hahahahahahahahahaah. Worked out for me though. She only commutes about 1.5 miles to work, so its not so bad that she's in the Ford.
lol Yeah, not too far to walk when needed.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #37308
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery

How many mattresses can you haul? Whats crazy is how wide this thing was, most rows had two side by side also!
Old 08-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #37309
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-p...045648224.html

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report
Old 08-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #37310

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post

How many mattresses can you haul? Whats crazy is how wide this thing was, most rows had two side by side also!

Think of alllllll the bed bugs.....mmmmmmmm
Old 08-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #37311
Knowledge rating result of a goat vs MC vid
Aught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Troy
Aught2TaCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-p...045648224.html

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report
This was eight months ago, and reported only after the info was leaked. Do you think they would still carry out leaked information? Did you see the news source, ANI? Aisan News International out of New Deli, India. I'm not sure I would trust this source, just saying.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #37312
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The story may well be true, but it was just a "plan".
Old 08-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #37313
Knowledge rating result of a goat vs MC vid
Aught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Troy
Aught2TaCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
The story may well be true, but it was just a "plan".
It's hard to find a credible news source these days, which makes me a skeptic. Anyways, here's more wtf stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgbzBvwGNc
Old 08-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #37314
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that hit that bull like a fucking freight train! What is that supposed to be for if not for people? I doubt farmers will buy it, they don't usually have too much trouble with bulls and it didn't seem like the taser helped calm him down by any means. So uh... Bear defense when hiking in the woods?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #37315
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Tazing a fenced animal for demonstration is fucked up. Fuck that company.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #37316
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
My guess is that it's an anti-taser ad much like an anti-gun ad would be?

Very mean to do that to the poor bull though. Straight in the moo button.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #37317
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Think of alllllll the bed bugs.....mmmmmmmm
on the plus side, airbags and seatbelts are not needed in a rollover...
Old 08-27-2013, 09:59 PM   #37318
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
My guess is that it's an anti-taser ad much like an anti-gun ad would be?

Very mean to do that to the poor bull though. Straight in the moo button.
that fucker was PISSED when he got up
Old 08-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #37320
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Wife happened to glance at TW screen while I was inspecting this gem.

She stared at it with an angry face and then says "THAT...IS CREEPY!"
hahahahhah. Not sure what she thinks of TW.

Products Discussed in this Thread