Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #37301
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^According to Wikipedia, these trees don't survive in the shade. Maybe cut down the tree and cover the site with a large umbrella.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #37302
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
They should be shot right in between the eyes, taken to a landfill and run over with a bulldozer. It's no surprise it didn't make the every night for months national news, I guess that's all they'd be covering tho and would need more news channels, because this type of BS is going on every where all the effen time (I'm surprised they even gave a description of the trash, seems like the overwhelming majority of the time they wont). And the POS Sharpton and one's like him will never speak on this type of tragedy, the reasons are clear to everybody with an ounce of sense. Not to mention as a whole people aren't standing up against it, and it will continue to get worse because of it.
This here. This is wtf.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #37303
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
This here. This is wtf.
I think he's spot on.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #37304
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't think that would solve anything. But not getting into it.
Why?
Things that make you say...WTF!-7qi3.jpg
That's why?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:52 PM   #37305
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't think that would solve anything. But not getting into it.
Why?
Attachment 230201
That's why?
Lol
Old 08-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #37306
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This here. This is wtf.
That's fine you think might post is a wtf. After all it is the wtf thread.
But I can tell you this, by you thinking it is, you must have no clue as to what I'm talking about. And be thankful you don't.

I'm really sick of hearing about worthless thugs murdering people for no reason , and especially a WII veteran, which in my opinion is one of the greatest generations. It's like nothing to the thugs and the news won't cover it "like they will vice versa", period.

Last but not least, I don't mean this in smart ass way. But sometimes it must be nice being ignorant. They do say "ignorance is bliss".
Old 08-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #37307
VA6DCO

The only ignorance I can see is the way you are explaining yourself. "Thugs murdering people...."
You say that like there's a specific group of people who are doing all the killing.
Just my opinion. Take it as such.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #37308
VA6DCO

Have you ever just stubbed your toe soooo hard.......
Things that make you say...WTF!-bentoe4-550x733.jpg
Old 08-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #37309
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 230203
Looks like frostbite
Old 08-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #37310
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 230203
NO!!!! Sweat mother of Go, what the hell is that?

Gotta go with OZ that it's frostbite but what the hell.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #37311
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The only ignorance I can see is the way you are explaining yourself. "Thugs murdering people...."
You say that like there's a specific group of people who are doing all the killing.
Just my opinion. Take it as such.
Well IgnorantlyAlberta, all I can say is. The only ignorance you're seeing is a reflection of your own to the topic... Simple as that. Because I wasn't speaking Hebrew or Arabic. BTW did you even watch the video I commented on or just decided to say my post was a wtf? Look up the definition of thug, simple talk.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:11 AM   #37312
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
NO!!!! Sweat mother of Go, what the hell is that?

Gotta go with OZ that it's frostbite but what the hell.
Dyabeetus
Old 08-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #37313
VA6DCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Well IgnorantlyAlberta, all I can say is. The only ignorance you're seeing is a reflection of your own to the topic... Simple as that. Because I wasn't speaking Hebrew or Arabic. BTW did you even watch the video I commented on or just decided to say my post was a wtf? Look up the definition of thug, simple talk.
That's incredible!
Things that make you say...WTF!-brundelfly.jpg
Old 08-24-2013, 06:59 AM   #37314
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This here. This is wtf.
The only thing here that is wtf is the part where you think its wtf to want little pieces shit wrapped in skin beaten and flayed for committing such atrocities. These little degenerates, regardless of upbringing, deserve nothing less. As far as race goes, that is a moot point. I don't give a shit what color they are. The fact of the matter is, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and our POTUS, all jump to immediate conclusions of racism when a white anything beats, shoots, stabs, swears at, or makes a comment on a mostly true stereotype of anyone of color. Not other ethnicities such as Asian, Indian, middle eastern, only black. These guys will stage a five day protest to defend the woman who called 911 because McDonalds ran out of chicken nuggets, but won't stand up and rally for "his people" to stop acting like these two pieces of shit did.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #37316
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Racism is a reality.
FIFY
Old 08-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #37317
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta go..
Old 08-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #37318

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
FIFY
I totally agree , reality for sure , still a WTF

Products Discussed in this Thread