Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #39281
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXkBzTLOyjc
Old 10-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #39282
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
From my local community access channel. Open dance off on Friday nights, and I think they do open mic karaoke on Thursdays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWRaQbM6I2w
Old 10-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #39283
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Dear doosher that negative rep'd my comment,

If you get so butt hurt, that you take the time to negative rep someone. You are a nerd and a turd. Nobody likes you. Sincerely NW4RUNNER.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #39284
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Infantry
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post

If you get so butt hurt, that you take the time to negative rep someone. You are a nerd and a turd. Nobody likes you. Sincerely NW4RUNNER.
what better punishment than negative rep... that'll learn ya
Old 10-25-2013, 10:24 PM   #39285
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Allāhu Akbar. The phrase literally means "Allah is greater". It is usually translated "God is [the] Greatest," or "God is Great"
wrong. they are asking for snackbars cuz they be starving over there without any bacon
Old 10-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #39286
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
wrong. they are asking for snackbars cuz they be starving over there without any bacon

Correct. This has been proven. They are clearly hungry as shit in the video. Clearly saying snackbars.hahaha
Old 10-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #39287
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Allāhu Akbar. The phrase literally means "Allah is greater". It is usually translated "God is [the] Greatest," or "God is Great"
Allah is a trap?

Old 10-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #39288
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC-SxrsgEwo
Old 10-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #39289
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
What happens when you don't change the oil on a 1GR:

Old 10-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #39290
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaks View Post
So, I go outside to get in the truck and go to lunch....

red one is a fellow IT geek

grey one is my manager

Fuckers!

(Even getting the mirrors folded in was a nice touch though)
Old 10-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #39291
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Say and aren't the frame recalls just about over with for some 1st Gens? 15 years from manufacture date right?
unless you have had it sprayed then I think its another 10 years from the spray date.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #39294
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Uncle Sams Trash Man/All Around Cowboy
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post

I second this statement, I also got neg rept for commenting on the same thing.

But whoever you are, you are right, the pic was shopped and you're a genius for pointing it out to me. Should've just called me out on the thread.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #39295
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post

But whoever you are, you are right, the pic was shopped and you're a genius for pointing it out to me. Should've just called me out on the thread.
+1 rep to make up for someone being a dick head

#karma
Old 10-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #39296
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The pic of the guy holding the baby over the crocodiles? Shopped or not, its not like there are not assholes out there who would do that. Kid died at my local zoo when mom set him on the railing to see the wild dogs, and she dropped him. Poor kid. he RIP.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #39297
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Uncle Sams Trash Man/All Around Cowboy
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
+1 rep to make up for someone being a dick head

#karma
Haha thanks buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
The pic of the guy holding the baby over the crocodiles? Shopped or not, its not like there are not assholes out there who would do that. Kid died at my local zoo when mom set him on the railing to see the wild dogs, and she dropped him. Poor kid. he RIP.
Yeah that one.
Exactly what you said. They're some real idiots out there.
That's horrible for the kid. I believe as much as it would suck getting chewed on by a bunch of wild dogs, I would find myself over the railing before I knew it on beast mode trying to get him, I don't think I could just watch even if it meant me getting messed up.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #39298
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha thanks buddy

Yeah that one.
That's horrible for the kid. I believe as much as it would suck getting chewed on by a bunch of wild dogs, I would find myself over the railing before I knew it on beast mode trying to get him, I don't think I could just watch even if it meant me getting messed up.
X2 man. I couldn't sit there and watch.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #39299
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery

The compensation factor is large
Old 10-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #39300
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha thanks buddy

Yeah that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
X2 man. I couldn't sit there and watch.
Oh hell yeah! I was telling my wife this exact thing when I showed her that post! In the wild, the wild dogs could probably be scared off from the kid if you are aggressive enough, not sure about some bored ones that see people all the time and spent their whole life in a zoo.

Products Discussed in this Thread