Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #39281
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the Brazilian police "due process" is more efficient:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBrHtCuQsCw
Old 10-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #39282
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Looks hella dangerous. Like serious potential for dying. I just don't get much thrill going up snowy rocks anymore. Nah....lets cross the lake.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #39283
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
And next major wild fire started by this guy
Old 10-15-2013, 01:53 AM   #39284
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post

Old 10-15-2013, 06:03 AM   #39285
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I bet that puck bitches mama is so proud. Glad they got such a clear picture of his face too. That should run on the news there daily as a reminder. Its a shame his accomplice didn't meet the same demise.

That's the way it should be here too. Caught in the act there is no trial. You're guilty. I don't care why you are doing what you're doing, but if its illegal and you are caught in the act you go straight to sentencing.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #39286
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If its a blantent act like that i agree. What if your in the right place at the wrong time?

Say the two gun men run off and you get out and help get the bike out of the road. All the cops would know is a gunman stealing a bike. They roll up and shoot you no questions asked because in their eyes, youre caught in the act of stealing the bike.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #39287
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have to say i agree with this 100%.

Some people argue it was robbery vs murder. IMO thats simple semantics. It should be that way everywhere. If you rob someone, let alone at gun point, bye bye!
It's hard to tell in this video if the robber pointed the gun at the cop or not.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #39288
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Say the two gun men run off and you get out and help get the bike out of the road. All the cops would know is a gunman stealing a bike. They roll up and shoot you no questions asked because in their eyes, youre caught in the act of stealing the bike.
I disagree. In your example, the cops didn't see you committing the crime, therefore you are comparing apples and oranges.

Obviously that officer witnessed the entire motorcycle-jacking.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #39289
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I disagree. In your example, the cops didn't see you committing the crime, therefore you are comparing apples and oranges.

Obviously that officer witnessed the entire motorcycle-jacking.
1 point for you sir!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #39290
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
Lets not pretend like the brazilian cops need an excuse to shoot people.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3230448.html
Old 10-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #39291

I think you misread what I wrote because you just reiterated what I wrote in the first part
Old 10-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #39292
Chatt x is on a distinguished road
Chatt x's Tacoma Gallery
^^ it looks like the motorcycle hijacker pulled his piece before the cop shot him! At the .59 min mark. His arm was extended out and not up. I could be mistaking. Either way, I feel the same. Justice was served.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #39293
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like the guy lived. My coworker who speaks portugese says that the rider at the end of the first video said, "now you rob in Hell, thief".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtH3REotrdk
Old 10-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #39294
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Both of them wearing flip flops, shorts, and no helmets. Surprised the AGATT nazis haven't shown up.

Considering people used to be hung, head cut off, etc.... for theft, I'd say that scum got off easy.
Just culling out the bad ones
Old 10-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #39295
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
liveleak claims the dude died in the hospital. There's a full english translated version on there.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:27 AM   #39296
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatt x View Post
^^ it looks like the motorcycle hijacker pulled his piece before the cop shot him! At the .59 min mark. His arm was extended out and not up. I could be mistaking. Either way, I feel the same. Justice was served.
thats what i saw as well.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #39297
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWLhrHVySgA
Old 10-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #39298
NorthWest Member

The BEST Craiglist add ever made!!!!!

http://enid.craigslist.org/cto/41192...html%3C/div%3E

"Will you take [insert ridiculously stupid low number here]?
No. If I wanted [ridiculously low number] I would have asked [ridiculously low number]
Want a cheap car? Get your kid that lowered tuner piece of shit honda project down the road. I think I'm plenty cheap for this bad mofo."

Old 10-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #39299
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
The BEST Craiglist add ever made!!!!!

http://enid.craigslist.org/cto/41192...html%3C/div%3E

"Will you take [insert ridiculously stupid low number here]?
No. If I wanted [ridiculously low number] I would have asked [ridiculously low number]
Want a cheap car? Get your kid that lowered tuner piece of shit honda project down the road. I think I'm plenty cheap for this bad mofo."

-Why are you such a dick?
Everything is relative; you should see my friends.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #39300
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
-Why are you such a dick?
Everything is relative; you should see my friends.
sooo damn funny!

Products Discussed in this Thread