Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2014, 08:18 AM   #44021
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post

Those welds look like what my son did.

He's 11
It was for his Boy Scout Merit Badge
He had never stick welded before
Old 03-07-2014, 08:29 AM   #44022
Banned
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Your Mom
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
They have a Stride gum commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaNLGLHyw7E
That was seriously weird, I prefer american stride gum commercials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
It would cost the builder ten times that in shop repairs when he got done removing that POS from his shop after I crashed into it. No way I would pay a cent for that crap. Has to be the worst wok to date that I've seen.. Its safe to say he has no welding talent in his blood - time for a career change..
He paid 1200 for that work, so its not like he paid alot being that a LEGIT PSC Hydro kit cost about that. Either way though, he paid for crap that is going to take him forever to fix. My favorite parts are the brake lines.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #44023
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I've built trucks out of LEGOs stronger than that fuckin thing!
Old 03-07-2014, 09:34 AM   #44024
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
I've built trucks out of LEGOs stronger than that fuckin thing!
that's crazy - i hope this was a prank/joke....then again how could it be...
Old 03-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #44025
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
It's pretty standard these days, any hack with a welder that maybe helped or watched someone build a trophy truck suddenly thinks they can do that and starts garage fabbing...it's no surprise this happens. I'm on the guilty side, myself, of thinking I could save some cash going to one of these garage fabbers. It never turns out well, unless you start with a really hopeful outcome and just keep the bar set reaaaaaaalllyyy low...then you'll think you walked away with some super cool shit
Old 03-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #44026
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
that's crazy - i hope this was a prank/joke....then again how could it be...
Just went through thirteen pages. Seems as though the full $1600.00 was refunded by the "shop". They ought to pay to have it put back in pre-"build" condition by a reputable shop. With grammar so atrocious, I'm going to read my dictionary now.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:11 AM   #44027
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
TGIF everybody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi00ykRg_5c
Old 03-07-2014, 10:14 AM   #44028
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Just went through thirteen pages. Seems as though the full $1600.00 was refunded by the "shop". They ought to pay to have it put back in pre-"build" condition by a reputable shop. With grammar so atrocious, I'm going to read my dictionary now.
Same here. Read the whole thing. My mind is full of so much fuck now. I need to watch Sesame Street or some shit to get some grammar back. Those welds!!!! Good GOD those welds....I bet I have a nightmare tonight about some hack welding on my truck after seeing that shit.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #44029
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I am seriously astounded on those welds, I got a super crash course on welding at my last job, and after a day of just welding random shit together and just running beads over and over again right next to each other, I can honestly say that I can run a better bead than those hacks, holy crap.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #44030
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I am seriously astounded on those welds, I got a super crash course on welding at my last job, and after a day of just welding random shit together and just running beads over and over again right next to each other, I can honestly say that I can run a better bead than those hacks, holy crap.
AND ANOTHER THING................the fucking cuts on the tubing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I could cut that shit better with my moms shears she uses for her sewing shit!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2014, 10:41 AM   #44032
Banned
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I love the holes, yes holes in the o shit bar. Or the random dents in the tube stock. Where did that guy get his steel? Or the shock mount as part of the axle/spring perch
Old 03-07-2014, 10:41 AM   #44033
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipps View Post
hahahaha, this had me rollin'
Old 03-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #44034
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
I love the holes, yes holes in the o shit bar. Or the random dents in the tube stock. Where did that guy get his steel? Or the shock mount as part of the axle/spring perch
C'mon man it was an adjustable T-handle. Random dents not random, he used a tierod from an F-350 for the engine cage. This guy is light years beyond anyone else out there.....
Old 03-07-2014, 10:49 AM   #44035
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
hahahaah that made me laugh when i saw that.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #44036
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipps View Post
This is full of so much awesome and win, pretty sure a Unicorn might poop into being because of this video.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #44038
Card-Carrying Illuminati Member
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
So I live in a duplex and recently got a new neighbor. I was told that he had health problems and that his dad had paid for a full year's rent on the duplex. As his stuff was being moved in I saw MTBs, dirt bikes, and other cool stuff and thought, "Great! This guy might be cool!".

Wrong.

Turns out the dude is coocoo for coco puffs, fucked up in the head as well. Last weekend he called his dad and was threatening to slit his own throat. The cops showed up and hauled his ass off. But not before he threw a glass bowl of pasta at them, which missed them and broke on his car's windshield, sending pasta, sauce, and broken glass into my front yard and on my Tacoma.

So yesterday morning my wife calls me (I was out of town for work) saying the neighbor is making a shit load of noise and it sounds like "war bombing: next door. Apparently the neighbor's dad was over and as I was on the phone with my wife, the guy threw a helmet of some kind at his dad's car and told him to fuck off. The lunatic then proceeded to FUCKING TRASH his place! The management company just fully remodeled his side also. New tile, paint, appliances, etc.

He threw a bunch of furniture THROUGH the front window, tore all the blinds down, tore a wall off (yeah, really), pulled up some of the new tile, and the microwave is now by the front window. I called the management company and the police. According to the police they couldn't make contact with him and a missing person report has been filed on him.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what crazy looks like:

Old 03-07-2014, 05:45 PM   #44039
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
What...the....fuck....some peoples children
Old 03-07-2014, 05:55 PM   #44040
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Time to teach the wifey how to fire a weapon.

Products Discussed in this Thread