Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things that make you say...WTF!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2014, 07:11 AM   #48961
I need gas money
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
I've had good luck with this:

Looks to be less harmful on paint compared to carb- or brake cleaner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
If I find a spider like that in my house, I'm not going to give a f#˘k about the paint.
Lol I'd be using gasket remover just for safety's sake...
Old 09-03-2014, 02:01 PM   #48962
trdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud oftrdtacoma429 has much to be proud of

trdtacoma429's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Lol I'd be using gasket remover just for safety's sake...
Don't ask how Chris 4x4 deals with spiders
Old 09-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #48963
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdtacoma429 View Post
Don't ask how Chris 4x4 deals with spiders

I know Chris 4x4 isn't afraid of small spiders right? I mean you're a thousand times bigger then they are.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #48965
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^Why is a legit strut compressor in this list?
Old 09-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #48966
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Sounds about like or equal to every other garbage ass rap song I'm forced to hear at every other red light / in the middle of the night, and he acts like all the other shithead rappers. One of the dumbest, shittiest, and most worthless cultures ever in the history of planet earth.
I believe that's hip hop. This is his rap song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrIWP-MPxA
Old 09-03-2014, 04:13 PM   #48968
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I would have had to dig deep within myself to not shoot that stupid fucker.
I just really enjoyed this little gem right now. Such a versatile statement in my life for many reasons.

Going in the sig...
Old 09-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #48970
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This made me chuckle.. damn Asians and their sexual innuendos.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #48972
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow! Really!

Thanks,

Brett
Old 09-03-2014, 08:12 PM   #48974
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^28 million views can't be wrong. That's like the population of Canada.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #48975
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
I know Chris 4x4 isn't afraid of small spiders right? I mean you're a thousand times bigger then they are.
Ive shot spiders. Not with little Air Soft....wait...Ive shot them with air soft too.........
Old 09-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #48976
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
This is what @sean266 is doing to his wife
Old 09-03-2014, 10:53 PM   #48977
No Can Re-Member
squint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
squint0241's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Guerrilla;9124266]
Quote:
I believe that's hip hop. This is his rap song...
Aah heell yeea , dat go so hard doe.

Guess this is his RnB, shits laid as fuk. Wet panties droppin eerwhere.

http://youtu.be/iq_d8VSM0nw
Old 09-03-2014, 11:00 PM   #48978
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I accidentally delved into the "Dear Mr. Atheist" and "Dear Mr. Creationist" videos on youtube

man. stupid people are loud.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:25 AM   #48979
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 09-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #48980
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^28 million views can't be wrong. That's like the population of Canada.
Maybe that IS canada.....which explains OZ-T.....

Products Discussed in this Thread