LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do you do when you see a fellow Tacoma driver?

View Poll Results: What do you do when you see a fellow Tacoma driver?
Wave 26 24.30%
Head nod 31 28.97%
Hang loose 8 7.48%
Thumbs up 5 4.67%
Try and race them 11 10.28%
start cruisin with them 3 2.80%
There are other drivers??? 23 21.50%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing there are thousands around, I'see one every half miles. Even modded ones are very common. During my 30 min lunch break yesterday I ran in to two lifted taco and one x runner.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I usually give them a look or hand gesture (good one...) if it's modded out.

Matt
Old 03-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Despite the thousands of members here, if I did any of the above options in Toronto, I would probably get a weird look followed by a middle finger.

T.O is not a tacoma city
Old 03-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised how many people couldn't care less but I look! I'll wave at you, Anthony!
Old 03-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #6
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Nothing there are thousands around, I'see one every half miles.
^ this. They are a dime a dozen. EVERYWHERE around these parts.

That said, I do wave or nod to fellow members and friends.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #7
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
Despite the thousands of members here, if I did any of the above options in Toronto, I would probably get a weird look followed by a middle finger.

T.O is not a tacoma city

rofl.

over here in BC there are so many taco's, I only give a wave to the ones I see on the same roads all the time. Although today I had a fellow taco owner rubber necking at my truck for a good 20 seconds. We were in opposite turn lanes, apparently he likes the lift on an identical truck...
Old 03-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #8
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing, unless it's heavily modded or someone I know.

I'm driving, not making friends. Plus, I'm too busy masturbating furiously.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #9
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I jump on the tricycle I welded on my roof, whip out my lance and joust the other guy.

if he's a tw member, he'll do the same. if not, I just look like a badass
Old 03-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #11
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Here in New England we flip each other off as we pass each other..... You don't need a Tacoma to join in either.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #12
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
hop outta my taco, grab my crow bar and kick his ass for copying me

isnt that standard conduct?
Old 03-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #13
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
I start another thread about it
Old 03-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #14
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed
worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing, they are everywhere. Unless I notice they debadged, then I roll my eyes.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #15
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
I check out the trucks and see what mods are done
Old 03-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #16
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foihdzas View Post
rofl.

over here in BC there are so many taco's, I only give a wave to the ones I see on the same roads all the time. Although today I had a fellow taco owner rubber necking at my truck for a good 20 seconds. We were in opposite turn lanes, apparently he likes the lift on an identical truck...

where in BC are you? in kelowna/vernon area on the way home from work ill see roughly 10 tacos and maybe 1 modded one. thats in just a 30km stretch.

If i can make eye contact with a modded taco owner ill nod in approval
Old 03-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #17
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
The only modded trucks around here are college kids that have mommy and daddy's paycheck all over them. One bro has a drop bracket lift with big rims and thinks he's cool as shit. A couple other ones have moderately tasteful mods.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #18
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I jump on the tricycle I welded on my roof, whip out my lance and joust the other guy.

if he's a tw member, he'll do the same. if not, I just look like a badass
This should be added to the poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Nothing, unless it's heavily modded or someone I know.

I'm driving, not making friends. Plus, I'm too busy masturbating furiously.
And this

And then i will vote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #19
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing...

Unless its a modded truck or a TW member. Im used to seeing taco's around school. Most are stock so they dont get my attention.

I'll shoot a head nod.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #20
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
I keep driving.