Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 03-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #181
cottontop will become famous soon enoughcottontop will become famous soon enough
cottontop's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

What's the name of the you tube video. I'd love to see it
Old 03-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #182
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. idk maybe when me and a buddy flipped a mule UTV. i busted my head open and his dad(a doc) gave me 6 stithies in their kitchen. i had a light concussion from it as well. but i hurt my side on the round tube by the seat. also have had 2 other concussions. and have had atvs flip and land on me. been flipped off at 20mph and thrown into a tree. broke my toe one day.

but i think having the prongs from a taser taped to my back and going for a 5 second ride tops all the pain i have ever had!!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #183
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
Ya I have gopro footage on YouTube, its up to like 1.2 million viewes or something crazy like that lol. I have also been on 7 different t.v. shows including truTV, discovery Channel and tosh.0

I didn't loss a single tooth! It took 24 stitches inside and out, and it left a gnarly scar
lol Nice.... It's been posted on TW before. Thought I recognized that wound
Old 03-26-2013, 05:18 AM   #184
speyguy is on a distinguished road
speyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Heart Attack. Extreme pain with a feeling of total incapacitation and knowledge that this is the end. Thanks to the ER I got to live another day.

I think a terminal cancer patient may trump us all on the pain scale though.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #185
RoninTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
RoninTaco's Tacoma Gallery

The worst was when I woke up early and off pain killers before I should have right after they sewed me up from my Latarjet surgery (almost total shoulder). Woke up crying and screaming. That was a bad next couple days trying to get back on track with the meds or not being totally out.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:01 AM   #186
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Acoustic Neuroma removal on the right ear canal in 2003. I Had brain surgery to remove a golf ball size tumor. It messed up a whole bunch of stuff. One week in the hospital and I came home but the pressure in my head built up so my wife had to rush me to the neurosurgeon's office an hour away in Seattle. He eventually did a spinal tap to remove some CSF but I waited in a room at his office for over an hour and a half while the doc was waiting for a spinal tap kit. The pain was excruciating plus I couldn't see very well and I couldn't walk.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:20 AM   #188
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Passing a kidney stone. Hurts every time.

Imagine someone stabbing you in the lower back, then hitting that knife with a hammer every few minuets. puking from the pain... shit sucks.

When I played soccer in HS a kid broke his shin against my shin... he went to kick, missed the ball...his shin snapped and sounded like a gun went off. That had to hurt for him! haha I just got a minor bruise
Old 03-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #189
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Took the tailgate of a "7 ton" military personel carrier to the head. Messed up my whole spine and shattered chunks of my teeth. That's the worst I can remember anyway.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:41 AM   #190
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
appendectomy drainage tube removed from my abdomen, screamed like a bitch. felt every inch of that thing being pulled out of me. not as bad as some of the shit in here im sure, but worst ive ever been through. never broken anything, so knock on wood.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:49 AM   #191
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
A few years back I had a serious staph infection in my right arm. The Doc had to lance multiple lesions on my arm and "push and pop" nasty ass infection out. Who's hungry?
Old 03-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #192
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Burned my face to the point of skin melting, got my leg too. Pics to follow!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:54 AM   #193
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Kidney stones.......I have been operated on three times for them. I would not wish them on my worst enemy. Stay hydrated my friends!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #194
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Broken ankle playing basketball.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #195
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Passing a kidney stone. Hurts every time.

Imagine someone stabbing you in the lower back, then hitting that knife with a hammer every few minuets. puking from the pain... shit sucks.

Indeed, Ive had 2, not fun.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:00 AM   #196
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
Kidney stones.......I have been operated on three times for them. I would not wish them on my worst enemy. Stay hydrated my friends!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Indeed, Ive had 2, not fun.
yup. I would not wish them on anyone.

Ive have passed 4 or 5 now. Im only 27!!

I dont drink soda or alcohol anymore and I drink 65-100oz of water every day to stay hydrated/flushed out.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #197
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Docs at the ER gave me 2 doses of morphine - to no avail. I was given a single dose of hydrocodone for the original burns and doubled prescription after the scrub. I was offered a graft for my leg (I prefer my skin over dead people's or pig's). I couldn't walk for about a week after my leg was scrubbed.

For the burns

Old 03-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #198
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
yup. I would not wish them on anyone.

Ive have passed 4 or 5 now. Im only 27!!

I dont drink soda or alcohol anymore and I drink 65-100oz of water every day to stay hydrated/flushed out.
I have been stone free for about 4 years now. A urologist told me that lemon juice keeps stones from forming in the kidneys. Every night before bed I put about a 1/4 inch of real lemon juice in a glass. I mix it with water and jug it down. Until you get used to it, you will be getting up through the night to piss. I still drink alcohol and a couple cups of coffee during the day but always chase it with water to stay hydrated. And if you already have a stone, drink as much apple cider vinegar that you can stand. Vinegar destroys kidney stones!
Old 03-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #199
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan07 View Post

for taking the pain like a man!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
I have been stone free for about 4 years now. A urologist told me that lemon juice keeps stones from forming in the kidneys. Every night before bed I put about a 1/4 inch of real lemon juice in a glass. I mix it with water and jug it down. Until you get used to it, you will be getting up through the night to piss. I still drink alcohol and a couple cups of coffee during the day but always chase it with water to stay hydrated. And if you already have a stone, drink as much apple cider vinegar that you can stand. Vinegar destroys kidney stones!
Good info, thanks!