LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 03-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #201
choppersx will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Gallstones pain at 4am when to the ER 2 times and 4 weeks later had my gall bladder removed, DR. gave me 3 doses of morphine to ease the pain those mornings.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #202
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Burned my face to the point of skin melting, got my leg too. Pics to follow!
what's the story behind this skin melting?!?
Old 03-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #203
kingrob1990 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
kingrob1990's Tacoma Gallery
my worst pain happened like two tears ago i got into an arguement with this girl and she kicked me in the nuts. it hurted like hell.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #204
Old Newbie
Chad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad7088's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrob1990 View Post
my worst pain happened like two tears ago i got into an arguement with this girl and she kicked me in the nuts. it hurted like hell.
You gotta X block that...guard your nuts man!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #205
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Tore my right achilles, pain wasnt too bad. The worst part was not being to walk and looking like I had one cankle thanks to all the swelling
Old 03-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #206
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Just went through 3 days of bursitis in my hip. l was sure it was a pinched nerve or sciatica.. I was wrong. I have broken fingers and toes in my life, hell I even fractured my skull when I stoped a fist with my eye socket, but nothing makes you more humble when you can't even put a sock on or tie your shoes without wincing in pain due to bursitis. God bless my girl for helping me get dressed, get in and out of bed, and waiting on me while I was in pain. She finally made me go to a doctor, which I am so grateful for and now I can walk again. Oh yea 2 shots of cortisone and lortab doesn't hurt either.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #207
Drive It Like You Stole It
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerhump View Post
Tore my right achilles, pain wasnt too bad. The worst part was not being to walk and looking like I had one cankle thanks to all the swelling

Tendon damage is the sh.ts!Tore the biceps tendon at the elbow...can't even really fathom the pain cause I went into shock instantly. However, after waking up from surgery (they drilled holes in my bone in several spots) it took me 8 hours of hell to realize that I don't respond to morphine. After being switched to Percoset, all was bearable. Rehab sucked and never being the same sucks the most.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #208
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Location: south Florida - west palm, lauderdaleish. Not from here though, I can count AND spell.
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
I've had multiple broken ribs. These hurt in ways you cannot express with spoken language.

Then, I've had blown out knees (3 times) to playing football. Another world of anguish.

Then, above all that....distended inguinal hernia. Three times, three surgeries.

I've met mothers that have had breech births and C-sections and the same hernias that would take a few more kids in a HEARTBEAT over another hernia repair like I've had...thrice.

Oh, and I also was lucky enough to develop internal hemherroids (spelling?) bad enough to require ass surgery. Please don't ask me to tell you about my first BM after that....you truly do NOT want to know.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #209
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Broken ribs are a bitch i can expressly agree with that, Each breath feels like youre being stabbed and then the blade twisted at every sneeze, Cough or even laugh.

Constipation is always a fucker too, Had it so bad one time i had to be admitted for almost a week in the hospital.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #210
rydlyn
rydlyn is on a distinguished road

rydlyn's Tacoma Gallery
Kidney Stone Blackout

I've broken a leg, wrist, toes and fingers motorcrossing, and sustained a spinal injury which now renders me to a desk job. But the most pain I ever had was from kidney stones. On a scale of 1 to 10, broken bones and the spinal injury are around an 8 or 9. Pain from kidney stones was a 10.

I thought I had a stitch from a spicy lunch, but then woke up on the floor about 20 minutes later in writhing pain. During the ambulance ride to the hospital, I had "full protocol" of morphine, but was stone cold sober. Surgery was 2 hours, and the stone was the size of a walnut. I also found out that morphine is much like a placebo on me. As well as 37% of the male population of the planet. Now I know why the mushrooms in high school didn't do anything except taste bad.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #211
ssrpol78 is on a distinguished road
ssrpol78's Tacoma Gallery
Kidney Stones - 14 of them so far. I've had every procedure known to remove other than actual surgery....so, I'll leave the procedures to your imagination
Old 04-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #213
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im about sick of getting cluster headaches, Went to swedish on saturday night after having a beer, Had so much pain i threw up my dinner. Finally after two doses of dilaudid, two doses of morphine and the last one, A mix of dilaudid, Morphine and Benadryl for the horrible fucking Morph itches, I was so goddamn out of it i couldnt spell my three letter name!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #214
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
I had a bright-hot TIG welding tungsten rip through my finger by accident. It cut through with minimal resistance like a lightsaber.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
I had a bright-hot TIG welding tungsten rip through my finger by accident. It cut through with minimal resistance like a lightsaber.
Sometimes you wonder if the minimal resistance was better then something that would have hacked away like a serrated blade. How did your finger heal? did you keep it?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #216
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
I was lucky the tungsten missed the important bits in the finger. Of course the heat also cauterized everything, so I just let it heal naturally. 10 years later there's just a scar.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #217

Good thing man, Id hate to screw up one of my fingers or a hand.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #218
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
gotta be one of 2 things for me, the first, I slipped on ice in a parking lot carrying my skis etc.. on the way back to the car, when I slipped, I twisted my left knee, hard...first time since I was little that I cried out in pain...and it put me on the ground. It was nothing permanent, thankfully, but it felt like when it twisted it pulled apart

the second was when I broke my small finger on my right hand, ran into someone, not as much pain as the knee, but it is the only time I went light headed with pain.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #219

You know your fucked when you cant control your tears and you feel like your gonna literally black out with pain.