LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 04-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #221
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
I put a phillips head screw driver nearly all the way through my middle finger and nail. Had it resting below the screw driver and when the screw driver slipped, nearly my entire body weight fell onto the point of the screw driver, on top of my nail.

I also had a bone marrow biopsy with only a lidacane shot on the skin. You could feel every time either a needle or blade hit my hip bone. One of the worst feelings ever.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #222
MGMAddict is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MGMAddict's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle accident, hit a stray ladder laying on a highway at night. Thumbs down to that.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #223
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing better then that feeling of warmth and complete relaxation when they inject those heavy doses of IV meds. Thank god for Pain medication but man ive been close to battling addiction to them and i can easily say, If someone wasnt careful or aware they would become easily 100% Physically and mentally addicted to them. Horrible getting off the shit i can say that first hand
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #224
steezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
steezinstangl's Tacoma Gallery
chopped my big toe in half through the bone.. don't wear sandals riding a bike hahaha lesson learned!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #225
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Losing your big toe completely fucks your balance if i remember 5th grade anonomy correctly lol
Old 04-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #226
steezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
steezinstangl's Tacoma Gallery
well luckily it stayed attached by the skin so i can't remember how many stitches later and i still have my toe
Old 04-01-2013, 11:32 PM   #227

Yah fuck losing a toe! lol all i can think of when i say big toe is my favorite movie "The Big Lebowski" lol FUCK THE BIG TOE!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #228
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
1st:forgot my Percocet after my 5th ACL reconstruction and that was torture.
2nd: got my index, middle and ring finger caught in a facemask my freshman year of football.
3rd: cut my baby toe off and broke both of my ankles in a go cart accident when I was 17.. that sucked.
4th: testicular torsion due to sexual mishap with my ex-wife... my right testicle was the size of a grapefruit by the time I got to the er. passed our twice and vomited repeatedly.
..I have bad luck..
Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhl29 View Post
1st:forgot my Percocet after my 5th ACL reconstruction and that was torture.
2nd: got my index, middle and ring finger caught in a facemask my freshman year of football.
3rd: cut my baby toe off and broke both of my ankles in a go cart accident when I was 17.. that sucked.
4th: testicular torsion due to sexual mishap with my ex-wife... my right testicle was the size of a grapefruit by the time I got to the er. passed our twice and vomited repeatedly.
..I have bad luck..
Dude okay this is going to sound totally weird, but my dad thought he twisted his nut and he literally felt the need to show me because he was like my nut is the size of a fucking softball and im like BS shut up and when i saw it i immediately called 911. lol Turned out he had testicular cancer and when it stopped functioning right it actually did close off blood flow.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:01 AM   #230
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
yup. I was informed if I had waited, I would have had to have it removed. nuts are no fun when they get messed up
Old 04-02-2013, 12:05 AM   #231

Yah unfortunely my dad had to get his sliced off but man im glad the cancer didnt spread to anywhere else, He got so damn lucky somehow his body surpressed the cancer cells just to his testicle. he was having nut trouble for almost three months before he showed me.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #232

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
holy moly! good on him. not many are so lucky. im glad he's well and back at it.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10 AM   #233

Yah i told him he was lucky as shit, Even the doctors were like... How the hell?! I dont know man i have a lung disease so theres not alot of normal people pain that i consider pain.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:23 AM   #234
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see...

Have broken my back, nose, fingers, both wrist (at the same time) & ribs (twice). Been smacked in the face with a tree limb while clearing brush with my front end loader resulting in recontructive surgery and countless stitches on my face. Had a tree top fall on the right side of my head "scalping" the right side of my head (thank God for ROPS). Had a nail stuck in the left eye. Had two transplanted ACLs due to injury. And a pretty good burn from a machine that spewed melted plastic on my arm and face. All brought on by my activities...

BUT, the worst pain I have suffered is watching loved ones tetter near death. One got a stem cell transplant (St. Jude is a great place) and the other suffered from an immune mediated neuropathy resulting in parlysis from the neck down followed by H.I.T. (heprin induced thromacidepenia).
Old 04-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #235
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Worst pain I ever had was when I fractured my pelvis. No fun. Takes 3-6 months for it to heal.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #236

And wouldnt you fuckin know it, All this wisdom teeth talk and one of my has just become impacted, I can feel a shard of it sticking out cutting my mouth. FUCK! What a bitch.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #237
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Having to watch here comes honey boo boo
Old 04-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #238
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
I got checked for a hernia once...
There's a small ring-like opening right under your testicles, that allows the tubes that are attached to your testicles access to them-from your abdomen
Anyway... This lady stuck her finger bottom-knuckle deep up that thing and started fishing around - I saw the tip of her finger pressing against the wall of my lower stomach

...ok, maybe not the most painful; but, certainly right up there in the land of unpleasant
Old 04-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
I got checked for a hernia once...
There's a small ring-like opening right under your testicles, that allows the tubes that are attached to your testicles access to them-from your abdomen
Anyway... This lady stuck her finger bottom-knuckle deep up that thing and started fishing around - I saw the tip of her finger pressing against the wall of my lower stomach

...ok, maybe not the most painful; but, certainly right up there in the land of unpleasant
im confused... Where did she put her knuckle?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:21 PM   #240
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Kidney stones or my slipped disc in my back.