LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 04-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #241
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I cant even imagine slipping a disk. Sounds like kidney stones are a pretty harsh thing.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #242
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ugh i had a heart cath done and my fucking neck was sore all goddamn day.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerTaco View Post
I stubbed my toe once
You fucking bad ass.

/THREAD!

Nah but fer cereal, That shit actually does hurt.

Almost as worst as stepping on a fucking Lego.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #245
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Landing on my tailbone on a snowboard jump, or ... I don`t even know what it was it was like a stomach spasm or something my whole torso was 10/10 pain, happened twice both time about 45 minutes from closest hospital, first time they did nothing second time they gave me a drink that I now know contains lidocaine and within minutes I was fine. Just hitting bumps on the way to the hospital would bring me to tears. cut the tip of my finger off, and almost cutting my whole finger off wasn't even near as bad as this.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #246

I broke my tailbone once when someone pulled a chair out from under me, My tailbone caught the chair and i landed on the broken tailbone and it fucking hurt so bad i passed out.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #247
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
I broke my tailbone once when someone pulled a chair out from under me, My tailbone caught the chair and i landed on the broken tailbone and it fucking hurt so bad i passed out.
I probably broke mine, never got x-rays taken. I just laid down on the landing of the jump for like 45 minutes then had to walk home since I was in the woods. I couldn't sit down for like a week.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #248
jwes92515 is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B
jwes92515's Tacoma Gallery
I was blown up in Afghanistan! I'm allergic to pain meds so all my surgeries are ice and "suck it up"

Quote:
What is the worst pain you have ever had?

I remember when i broke my nose and wrist because i thought id be a show off at school and attempt to jump over this girl i liked and she was sitting on this big hill and it was all concrete and she was at the top so mid jump she started to get up and i ended up catching her stomach with my foot and i flew... rolled a couple times smacking my face each time... That fucking sucked.

Then i remember my C02 levels were super high and it gave me such a bad headache i couldn't stay still i couldn't open my eyes me head hurt so bad i was puking... i actually almost died so i think thats my worst one.

So how about you?! lets hear some of your worst pains!?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #249
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaning road rash three times a day for about 7 weeks. I have broken bones before and all that other good stuff. Cleaning that stuff hurt more than anything.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwes92515 View Post
I was blown up in Afghanistan! I'm allergic to pain meds so all my surgeries are ice and "suck it up"
Thank you, Seriously man. Thank you for your service, Dedication and courage. Alot of people dont appreciate what you guys do over there but i can positively say that almost everyone here stands behind what you do.

Im sorry you're allergic id be like give me pain meds and a big shot of benedyrl!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #251
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Got in a ATV crash at about 40 MPH no helmet, head first into pavement. slid for around 40 feet. road rash everywhere since i was in shorts and a T-shirt and destroyed my foot.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #252
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwes92515 View Post
Ouch yes that crap hurts too. The medivaced us one day and had nothing to give us. The whole time I was in the air was horrible. I would put that up there with the road rash just wasn't for a long period of time.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Cleaning road rash three times a day for about 7 weeks. I have broken bones before and all that other good stuff. Cleaning that stuff hurt more than anything.
Did you get any skin grafts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
Got in a ATV crash at about 40 MPH no helmet, head first into pavement. slid for around 40 feet. road rash everywhere since i was in shorts and a T-shirt and destroyed my foot.
Bet youll never leave the helmet behind now huh haha, Helmets are vital man, They might be hot, Or look stupid but dude... The brains the one thing that cant be recreated or transplanted.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #254
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bet youll never leave the helmet behind now huh haha, Helmets are vital man, They might be hot, Or look stupid but dude... The brains the one thing that cant be recreated or transplanted.
was taking it on a test drive after doing engine work and my helmet was 200 miles away sitting in my room at my house. Defiantly wear a helment every time i ride i dont like the feeling of a concussion...
Old 05-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #255

No but there is a pretty big patch on my arm the the Dr. wants to stretch out and laser it together to get rid of the big scar that I have. Like cut the scar out and stretch the skin around it. Sounds painful.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #256
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I sit here and read about physical pain endured but I will flat out say that the worst pain I have ever endured is all emotional. I have sat and held my son's hand for nearly 24 hours straight as he endured a Diabetic coma, I sat there and listened to Dr's tell me that he may not recover, he may suffer permanent brain damage and I held his hand as he came through to be perfectly normal. I've suffered broken bones, a baseball bat to the face the broke my orbital and upper jaw as well as knocked teeth loose but the most pain I have ever suffered is seeing my Son in that state. I'd gladly take any physical pain anyone can dish to me so that I never have to sit through what I've sat through before with my son.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
I sit here and read about physical pain endured but I will flat out say that the worst pain I have ever endured is all emotional. I have sat and held my son's hand for nearly 24 hours straight as he endured a Diabetic coma, I sat there and listened to Dr's tell me that he may not recover, he may suffer permanent brain damage and I held his hand as he came through to be perfectly normal. I've suffered broken bones, a baseball bat to the face the broke my orbital and upper jaw as well as knocked teeth loose but the most pain I have ever suffered is seeing my Son in that state. I'd gladly take any physical pain anyone can dish to me so that I never have to sit through what I've sat through before with my son.
Well fuck man...That made me just about cry. Jeez man im sorry to hear about all that. I have diabetes so i know its nothing to screw around with. Il have to agree though, When i think about it when my mom past away when i was 17 it just about killed me inside.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #258
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well fuck man...That made me just about cry. Jeez man im sorry to hear about all that. I have diabetes so i know its nothing to screw around with. Il have to agree though, When i think about it when my mom past away when i was 17 it just about killed me inside.
It makes me almost cry typing it. My son is almost 8. He was diagnosed right before his 3rd birthday and I've sat with him through two diabetic coma's. It's a painful experience for any parent to sit through. I will gladly take any physical pain that anyone can dish to me in so much as my son never experiences a coma again, ever... When he came out of the last Diabetic coma they told us it was the equivalent of an epic hangover followed by a face on with a freight train. It's true, when it takes a 7 year old 5 days to become somewhat normal you know how bad it is....
Old 05-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #259

Oh man, My prayers to him for better health!
Old 05-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #260
ahb1989 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Patrol
ahb1989's Tacoma Gallery
worst pain

Would have to be kidney stones, I passed twenty eight in three months. Seems like I passed blood forever. I've been tased several times (hurts), shattered my knee, but kidney stones take the worst pain by far.