Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 05-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #281
O.F.
bb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: JFK Center, Fort Bragg, NC
bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Can't come close to some of you guys but believe me, a lidocaine shot straight up the pooper hurts like holy hell!!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #282
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Thats like lidocaine shots in the gums, Fucking hurts like a bitch, Neck hurts too.

Anybody ever had a ABG test? Arterial Blood Gas.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #283
O.F.
bb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: JFK Center, Fort Bragg, NC
bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Thats like lidocaine shots in the gums, Fucking hurts like a bitch, Neck hurts too.
Not even close and I've had more than a few gingivectomies where they shoot both sides of every tooth.....and when it wears off halfway through, they shoot again. Pooper is VERY tender.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #284
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
got stabbed in fullerton, ca one night during a bar brawl.
Guy went for my kidney area from behind and I swung my left arm to knock out the knife. Cut open my entire elbow area, exposing my entire joint & nerve somehow.
Being severely intoxicated, I kept fighting allowing myself to lose blood & worsen the damage. It literally felt like I was holding my elbow down on a stove burner flame until I passed out in friend's car where I woke to being in a hospital bed with 17 stitches
Old 05-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #285
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
got stabbed in fullerton, ca one night during a bar brawl.
Guy went for my kidney area from behind and I swung my left arm to knock out the knife. Cut open my entire elbow area, exposing my entire joint & nerve somehow.
Being severely intoxicated, I kept fighting allowing myself to lose blood & worsen the damage. It literally felt like I was holding my elbow down on a stove burner flame until I passed out in friend's car where I woke to being in a hospital bed with 17 stitches
Maybe you dont go to ghetto bars anymore? lol
Old 05-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #286
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
NASTY STORY ALERT.
I had an eye infection on both eyes once. Both my eyelids filled up with puss and were around the size of ping pong balls. Not to mention they hurt like SHIT to the slightest touch. Of course i couldn't see either. Only solution was to literally cut my eyelids open. Doctor offered anesthesia...too expensive. With NO pain killers, and in full consciousness, the doctor proceeded to flip my eyelids inside out with clamps. (This already hurt LIKE HELL). And finally, she proceeded to move a small, surgical grade "X-acto knife" directly to my eyelids and cut a quarter inch slit in each eyelid to let the puss ooze out. No Doubt was a terrific day.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #287
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post
NASTY STORY ALERT.
I had an eye infection on both eyes once. Both my eyelids filled up with puss and were around the size of ping pong balls. Not to mention they hurt like SHIT to the slightest touch. Of course i couldn't see either. Only solution was to literally cut my eyelids open. Doctor offered anesthesia...too expensive. With NO pain killers, and in full consciousness, the doctor proceeded to flip my eyelids inside out with clamps. (This already hurt LIKE HELL). And finally, she proceeded to move a small, surgical grade "X-acto knife" directly to my eyelids and cut a quarter inch slit in each eyelid to let the puss ooze out. No Doubt was a terrific day.
Did you ever find out the cause of the infection?
Old 05-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #288
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Did you ever find out the cause of the infection?
Nope. They collected a culture of the infection, but I guess the lab didnt figure it out or something
Old 05-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #290
DawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DawsonvilleDave's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say my tendon tear in my elbow while moving. Then thinking it would heal on it's own and trying to play golf the next weekend....needless to say, had to have surgery to have it re-attached. Good pain pills though!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #291
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Had a grill basically explode while my hand was in it. Flames shot out all over my arm, around my face, even cinged the hair on the back of my head. All burns were minor and 1st degree except my hand which took blunt of explosion. Pain would not stop. Even after ER and many hours later, felt like someone was holding my hand in boing water, the pain would not let up. Was off work and on major pain meds for about a week, Dr thought I was going to have to have plastic surgery but amazingly, it healed very well. But worst pain I've ever experienced.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #292
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post
NASTY STORY ALERT.
Had a similar problem after wiping my ass with poisen ivy then going to sleep in my sleeping bag. Must have scratched all night. Woke up with my eyes oozed shut and 95% of my body covered with poisen ivy. Got rushed to the hospital where I was pumped full of antibiotics. Was only 12 at the time. Pure hell.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #293
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
a single unexplainable monster headache, must have been a migrane or something
but I only had this once in my life, age 12

no escape from maddening skull-crushing, blinding, basketball
of pain in my skull. curled up into a ball under some blankets
in agony....went to hospital and everything, spinal tap was
just about to go in and the pain started to subside. wow that hurt,
4 hours of contemplating suicide for reals to get away from the pain
Old 05-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #294
slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
when I was in fourth grade I was playing football after school and got tackled by a seventh grader on the one yard line. Broke my femer (thigh bone) and it came out the side of my thigh. My legs were bent at the knee and the doctor had to jerk my leg out straight again before I went into traction for six weeks. When he pulled (reset) my leg, it hurt.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #295

Some of The shit we have endured is crazy, freak accidents almost. Glad everyone pulled through!
Old 05-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #296
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Tearing all of the exterior ligaments on my right ankle.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Yeah and the guy doing it missed my artery and hit some nerves the first time in with the needle, screwed my whole arm up for months.. Not to mention having a fat needle stuck in your wrist isn't pleasurable.
I've had it done over 10 times in my life and that's not counting the missed ones. I had to have one sewed in to monitor my blood pressure in real time and 24/7 had that one in for a week.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:51 AM   #298
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
I've had it done over 10 times in my life and that's not counting the missed ones. I had to have one sewed in to monitor my blood pressure in real time and 24/7 had that one in for a week.
Sounds like fun.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:04 AM   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Sounds like fun.
Oh man nothing better!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:06 AM   #300
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
Diabetic ketone acidosis. Kidney failure is no joke