Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #341
AAyers75 is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
AAyers75's Tacoma Gallery
The wreck I was in that led to me getting my Tacoma. Went 40 to 0 in about a second wasn't wearing a seat belt and had to have reconstructive surgery on my left shoulder. Learned my lesson always wear my seat belt now.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #342
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Worst pain I've ever had... that's a contest between having that engine fall on me and getting a hammer to the face.
With the engine thing, I had the worst headaches for about a month. Couldn't sleep at all, and every time I moved, my head would throb in sync with my heart.

So it's between that, and the hammer to my face. Got busted in the face by a falling hammer at work. My boss was 2 stories up on the scaffolding, cutting some siding. He almost fell, and his hammer fell out of his nail bag, hit the ladder I was moving, and bounced off and hit me in the mouth. Punched a tooth through my lip. I still don't think I broke my jaw, but the pain was so bad that I couldn't eat for days, couldn't really talk, and I got literally no sleep for six days afterwards because I would wake up a few minutes after falling asleep with excruciating pain in my jaw. I would put my hands to my face and squeeze my head as hard as I could because it was a different feeling than the pain and I just wanted to feel something else.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #343
rbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbishopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: ARFF @ ROC
Name: Rich
rbishopp's Tacoma Gallery
You guys had some serious pain. My worst is a toss up between breaking my leg playing hockey and the scope they put up my ding ding trying to find the source of the bleeding. Nearly passed out from that ef'ing scope.
re-broke the same leg but it didn't hurt as much as the first tine. The hand I broke wasn't too bad either.
Attached Thumbnails
The worst pain you have ever had?-ankle.jpg   The worst pain you have ever had?-just-hand.jpg  
Old 07-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #344
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbishopp View Post
You guys had some serious pain. My worst is a toss up between breaking my leg playing hockey and the scope they put up my ding ding trying to find the source of the bleeding. Nearly passed out from that ef'ing scope.
re-broke the same leg but it didn't hurt as much as the first tine. The hand I broke wasn't too bad either.
Fuck that scope. Fuck all scopes. Put me to sleep and have you scope fun.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #345
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Just recently had a 0G tube in my back to drain chest fluid had it for 6 days and not one drop of any narcotic. Was given 325mg tylenol... Man i was in misery!