Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 03-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #21
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
kidney stone...two of them
My 1st bout with kidney stones. The second go around wasn't as bad - lithotripsy was cool...
Old 03-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #22
amcnulty is on a distinguished road

amcnulty's Tacoma Gallery
screwing around on a desk in class in grade....3. desk fell and split my thumb in half, they started sewing it up while they were trying to freeze it. pretty bitchin scar!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:26 PM   #23
4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
4x4Taco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
kidney stone...two of them
X2. I've had two over the past nine years and it's the worst pain I've ever experienced...far worse than a broken tibia, ankle, fingers, toes or nose.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #24
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
post nerve block pain from acl replacement surgery definately
Old 03-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #25
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAtaco View Post
post nerve block pain from acl replacement surgery definately
Nerve blocks are a beautiful thing until they start to wear off huh?
Old 03-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #27
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
My wife...she the biggest pain in the ass sometimes
You're supposed to give her the dick... not take it.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #29
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i had to have 2 blocks after my surgery because one wasnt even close to enough
Old 03-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #30
OldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud of

Army: Desert Storm Vet.
Name: Adam
OldGeezer42's Tacoma Gallery
Fell off a step and on a screwdriver I was holding, went threw my bottom lip, broke my two front teeth, then came out and went threw my nose under my eye, Drove myself to doc's office, passed out there.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #31
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
probably my first real migraine.
14 hours of the worst head pain ever. Couldn't read, couldn't talk, everything hurt
Old 03-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #32
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
fell off an extension ladder (too low of an angle and it slipped) about 10' down to concrete. landed sorta turned to my right shoulder, elbow and hip and skull smacked the concrete pretty good. I THANKFULLY did not break anything but damn! I hurt head to toe for 2 weeks. I was almost certain that I broke my elbow as it was the size of a grapefruit. I do still have a slight bump on my head from where I impacted the ground too

Single worst split second of pain...I was getting my wisdom teeth out, just Novocaine, and the first one was done. Nothing too terrible. Then he sliced into my gum with the scalpel for the second one...only the novocaine hadn't affected that area! I literally jumped out of the chair
Old 03-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #33
von0777 is on a distinguished road

von0777's Tacoma Gallery
my exwife
Old 03-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #34
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by von0777 View Post
my exwife
exhusbands are no fun either...just sayin'
Old 03-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #35
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Dislocating my knee cap
this
Old 03-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #36
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Gettin tased
Old 03-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #37
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, I have a coin toss on my hands. I've had the flu 3 times, #2 was by far the worst, but I've also stepped on a nail and it went through my foot.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #38
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Tore a ACL....that pain was mute compared.....

to a dislocated shoulder.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #39
chicka chicka, yeah!
mclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant future

Air Force: 4A271
Name: Jake
mclovin's Tacoma Gallery
Snowboarding. Had to turn into a fence to avoid running over the head of the guy in front me. We were close to a fence and I thought I was going to miss the 6x6 support post. Nope. Hit it right at the hip. Femur took all the impact and snapped like a toothpick. Also tore my mcl in the same instance due to being tied into the board. Pretty fun times!
Old 03-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #40
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Sliced the left side of my finger off cleaning a deli slicer.......