Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 03-23-2013, 01:02 AM   #141
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I just recently expierenced horrible back spasms and sciatica from a ruptured disk. It is killing me and im eating pain pills like candy!
Old 03-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #142
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Tripped and fell into a campfire in Joshua Tree, stuck my hand on the molten embers. Totally a glitch in the matrix. Had had a couple beers but wasn't even drunk. Got 2nd/3rd degree burns over my entire right hand. Driving a standard home wasn't a whole lot of fun, or the following month or so. I've seriously hurt myself and gotten more stitches / been in the ER more times than I care to admit, but that was the worst. Especially because the worst of the burning pain lasted for about a week.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:17 AM   #143
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I think the worst pain ive ever had is when i had my horrible headaches, Had two of them almost equally bad but the second one was horrible because the pain meds stopped working so i was in so much pain i couldnt hold still and was screaming Whew that sucked.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:25 AM   #144
ChrisGralnic is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisGralnic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjamman View Post
I couldn't crap for just under two weeks due to some meds. When it came time to finally do the deed, I never felt such tearing pain before
Old 03-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #145
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjamman View Post
I couldn't crap for just under two weeks due to some meds. When it came time to finally do the deed, I never felt such tearing pain before
^^^ this.
I've had 2 back surgeries (microdiscectomy and 6 weeks ago a fusion) and 2 separate inguinal hernia repairs. I know this feeling well...
I usually stop taking pain killers a few days after surgery just to avoid this. The pain from surgery isn't nearly as bad as not pooping for 5-6 days and then trying to pass a rock. Plus you can't exactly push hard after having your abdomen or back muscles cut open.
I have 4 of these bad boys in my back, and stopped taking pain meds one week after surgery.

My doctor gave me a used one
Old 03-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #146
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Isnt that a glove box hinge pivot... ok jk.

Snapping my left fibia wasn't so bad,even if the foot hung on backwards, nor the broken wrist, the worst was gall stones, 4 episodes before they found the problem and cut it out.
I'm more modded than my Tacoma, I have a pin in each ear replacing the stapes bones, worst dizzy spells for 2 days but worth it, got my hearing back.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #147
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
by far the worst was when wrecked mountain biking and messed up my back. had 2 disks that swelled up and pushed on my sciatica nerve and sent ungodly pain all the way from the top of my hip down to my toes. I have a really high pain tolerance but that shit made me cry like a baby. Vicodin didn't even ease that kind of pain
Old 03-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #149
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Botched Vastectomy that put me in the hospital for weeks and out of work for months. Pain cannot be described, could not stay conscious
Old 03-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #150
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
By far is when i was 14, i had a mini bike. Well i had a bright idea of going down a neighbor's drive way that was steep. It sent me traveling down it fast, and the front wheel got caught in a pot hole in the road sending me forward smashing my face on the concrete. I had a black eye so bad it swelled up, it impaired my vision on my right eye for a good week.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #151
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
What is the worst pain you have ever had?
no question...

watching my mom deteriorate from Alzheimer's Disease...and pass on Christmas Eve 2010.

no physical pain I have endured comes close. and I've had my share.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #152
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
no question...

watching my mom deteriorate from Alzheimer's Disease...and pass on Christmas Eve 2010.

you're on the top of my list for getting it right. I feel like crap in a way for not thinking the same way you did. Any other pain/injury didn't compare to the weight of when mom died from meningitis then dad had cancer and died from it last year.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #153
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
no question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
you're on the top of my list for getting it right. I feel like crap in a way for not thinking the same way you did. Any other pain/injury didn't compare to the weight of when mom died from meningitis then dad had cancer and died from it last year.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #154
Get to tha Choppa!
Jmed109 is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, OIF/OEF Veteran, EMT-I Grad
Name: Jeremy
Jmed109's Tacoma Gallery
I broke my Left Femur when I was 15 snowboarding at Brenkenridge. I hit a tree and snap! I had a really fun ride in the toboggan to the base of the mountain and then an ambulance ride to Frisco (20min away) I finally had a local shot for xrays and then I was the lucky recipient of an ambulance ride 1 1/2 hrs away to the nearest Children's Hospital in Denver.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #155
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
i have 2, both hurt like nobody's business...
1. playing on a seesaw like a fucking idiot, i think i was 18, was with cousins in Puerto Rico... I was a few beers in so i was a little intoxicated (drinking age is 18 down there, so not illegal lol) anyway my cousin who is a year younger than me thought it would be brilliant to get on the seesaw to see who could out muscle the other... we started pushing up really hard with the legs, I lifted off the seesaw and the bar that you hold onto smashed into my right cheek and crushed the the bone... i seriously didn't know whether to cry from the pain or to vomit.... then i went back to my mom's place down there and she started hitting me for being stupid... which is great when you're in excruciating pain lol

2. I was playing a pick up game of football my freshman year of college and i caught the ball then jumped over a kid and landed on my left leg funny which hyperextended to about a 45 degree angle forward... My body's instinct was to start crawling, like i could crawl away from the pain haha... the doctor said that if any more weight was exerted I probably would have tore the big 3 ligaments down there, walked away with a severely strained MCL.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #156
lpfm1990 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
lpfm1990's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lpfm1990
breaking wrist when i was 11 was bad, having to wait 24 hrs till i could see a bone doc, and having his re-break it, that was hell, and migranes, ohhhh do i get migranes, no med does anything for them, learned the hard way as a kid, i cant eat the cheap hot dogs or bologna, something in them makes me get them, BAD, wont leave till i puke about 8-14 hrs later, and i get them randomly, past few weekends ive had them, only thing i can do it, is muster it up to get upstairs to my room, close the blinds, lay down with a pillows over my head and try to sleep it off, i probably get about 50-100 migranes a year id say, and have had to have my parents pick me up and bring me home being i cant drive with it! that sucks
Old 03-23-2013, 11:10 PM   #157
4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
4lo's Tacoma Gallery
March 2012 spermatocele surgery which led to hydrocelectomy in July. The boys were put through hell....for a good time YouTube hydrocelectomy
Old 03-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #158
KJaikaran will become famous soon enough
KJaikaran's Tacoma Gallery
Hurt my back doing suspension work on an Evo 8 back sometime around 05-06. I was reattaching the lower control arm to the shocks and i was working on the floor with my back hunched over lifting the assembly up to put the bolts through the shock instead of doing it the proper way of just jacking it up from under the lower control arm.

The next day i couldn't move. I was in tremendous pain just getting out of bed and in worst pain when i tried walking.Took a good week or so for the pain to ease up, it scared the crap out of me. Never went to get an x-ray, and up to this day any heavy lifting makes my lower back throb.

Not as bad of some of the other stories, but that's a pain i will never forget about.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #159
Roll Tide
screamineagle68w is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic 1-75 cav
Name: Kyle
screamineagle68w's Tacoma Gallery
cut off the tips of two fingers on my left hand. atleast i pay less when getting my nails done
Old 03-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #160
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Whiskey throttling my bike as I came off a small lip going into the berm, shooting me and the bike through the air straight into the tree line, as I was flying thought I was for sure going to be dead, paralyzed, etc. Couldnt walk more than 2 feet without having to sit, couldnt raise right arm. Result: separated a/c, partial tear of 4 ligaments in my knee (worse than if I had just torn them), internal bleeding in my tibula and bone bruising, 8 months later and still in physical therapy for both. As with all shoulder injuries was told will never be the same again, have the nice looking bump thingy on one side of my shoulder/clavicle, chicks always ask about it (i made that up). Bike made out with just some scratched up plastics.