Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The worst pain you have ever had?

Old 03-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #161
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Crashing into the boards and dislocating my left shoulder while playing hockey. Happened on November 26 and I had arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn labrum on December 6. Required five anchors to repair the labrum.

The dislocation was pretty painful, but I managed to pop it back into the socket myself in the locker room.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #162
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
im told that eventually my back could get bad enough to where i will need corrective surgery... Fuck that i do not want surgery on my back i heard recovery time is forever on those kind of ops. For now all they can do is give me pain meds and i really am over them, They are great at first but it makes me sleep way to much!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #163
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lo View Post
March 2012 spermatocele surgery which led to hydrocelectomy in July. The boys were put through hell....for a good time YouTube hydrocelectomy
why the fuck did I have to go and look that up... holy shit, ow...
Old 03-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #164
cooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of light

cooktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hauling ass on a trail on my dirt bike. Stuffed the front tire into a rut that I didn't see coming. Bike stopped instantly causing me to do the superman thing over the handlebars. Hit the ground hard, I mean hard enough to cause my eyes to bleed. That wasn't bad, but I had a lot of pain in my left arm. When I looked at it, I could see the bone sticking out of my left arm. Compound fracture and dislocation of both bones in my left arm. What really hurt was the long 4x4 ride back to pavement and the hospital. Fun times, fun times.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #165
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Heartbreak

Old 03-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #166
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Oh cry me a river...lol
Old 03-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #167
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heartbreak? You mean bitch feelings. hahaha Never put your heart out far enough for anyone to break it.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #168
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
Lol at heartbreak.

I think the worst pain I've had that actually really hated was having all four of my wisdom teeth taken out, well the pain after the procedure. Having braces on for the first week was more comfortable than the pain of wisdom teeth surgery.

Other than that... I think breaking my wrist could have been the most pain, I almost blacked out from the pain and was laughing/crying as I tried to rotate my arm to make the palm face down
Old 03-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #169
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I was worried that getting my wisdom teeth taken out would be horrible. I got all 4 removed last Wednesday. I've had more pain from getting a cavity filled than the pain I had from this! The day after my surgery I went and put new tires on my truck haha
Old 03-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #170

Im trying to think back to some of the dumb shit ive done but nothing that really resulted in a shit ton of pain. I always remember when i played soccer when i was younger connecting shins fucking smarted like no other.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #171
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I was worried that getting my wisdom teeth taken out would be horrible. I got all 4 removed last Wednesday. I've had more pain from getting a cavity filled than the pain I had from this! The day after my surgery I went and put new tires on my truck haha
Screw you.
That's what everyone else has told me, I have the worst luck with surgeries.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:24 PM   #172

Im actually hopefully being put on the lung transplant list next month, I can already assure you that is going to be the worst pain ever for me, The recovery time can be up to a year... Man lifes going to be rough the first couple weeks out of surgery.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #173
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Im actually hopefully being put on the lung transplant list next month, I can already assure you that is going to be the worst pain ever for me, The recovery time can be up to a year... Man lifes going to be rough the first couple weeks out of surgery.
Wow, why do you need a lung transplant???
Old 03-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #174

I was born with a genetic disease called Cystic Fibrosis, After almost 22 years of living it has progressively gotten worse to where im on oxygen 24/7, I also have diabetes that is a side effect of the disease and chronic back pain due to my barrel chest from my lungs. Its definitely been alot of work keeping up with things a normal kid never has to deal with but when and if i get this double lung transplant i will at least be able to have my life back, No oxygen and i can breath and do everything a normal person can do So it sounds like a bad scary thing but im actually excited to get ready for the wait for the call.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #175
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
getting a branch pierced through my face...
Old 03-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #176
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
getting a branch pierced through my face...
That's awesome. Don't you have a GoPo vid floating around from when this happened?
Old 03-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #177

AH FUCK MAN! that shit seriously had to fucking hurt, Did you lose teeth? How many stitches did it take to sew that bad boy up. Is there a hole or does it rip from you lips?
Old 03-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #178

Quote:
I was born with a genetic disease called Cystic Fibrosis, After almost 22 years of living it has progressively gotten worse to where im on oxygen 24/7, I also have diabetes that is a side effect of the disease and chronic back pain due to my barrel chest from my lungs. Its definitely been alot of work keeping up with things a normal kid never has to deal with but when and if i get this double lung transplant i will at least be able to have my life back, No oxygen and i can breath and do everything a normal person can do So it sounds like a bad scary thing but im actually excited to get ready for the wait for the call.
Wow, I'm sorry to here that... If it's any consolation I'll be praying for you to get on that list and get the surgery soon!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #179

Ah dont be sorry, Its a blessing in disguise i have met alot of really amazing people because of my disease and its made me a very strong willed person, Physically too. i think ive been stuck with needles about 1 million times haha. Thank you for your prayers I just hope someone blesses me with there lungs when its there time to go. Il have to get used to that fact though... Kinda creepy IMHO
Old 03-26-2013, 12:06 AM   #180
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
That's awesome. Don't you have a GoPo vid floating around from when this happened?
Ya I have gopro footage on YouTube, its up to like 1.2 million viewes or something crazy like that lol. I have also been on 7 different t.v. shows including truTV, discovery Channel and tosh.0

Quote:
AH FUCK MAN! that shit seriously had to fucking hurt, Did you lose teeth? How many stitches did it take to sew that bad boy up. Is there a hole or does it rip from you lips?
I didn't loss a single tooth! It took 24 stitches inside and out, and it left a gnarly scar