Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Im going to smash my computer

Old 02-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to smash my computer

Pelosi and the gang never fail to surprise me. These people should be jailed, i swear.

The fact that the Demos have now broken their promise to have the public able to see the
bill for 48 hours may drive more Dems into the Republican camp....The stimulus bill -- which we
still haven’t seen -- will be released late tonight and will be brought up on the House floor at 9
am tomorrow.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30697

Dems -- the party of the people...
Old 02-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
It will be interesting to see what happens with the next congressional elections.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:35 AM   #3
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
I think there needs to be a complete house cleaning in Washington!!! The people that are in the senate and congress have lost touch with the people of this country and can't see the forest for the trees. Hopefully, Pres. Obama can fullfill some of his promises.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:53 AM   #4
SMSgt / 2W091
El Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: IYAAYAS
Name: Beelzebub
El Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Can you feel the fresh change coming from Washington? More and more BS being piled on top of us!
Old 02-13-2009, 05:01 AM   #5
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
I think there needs to be a complete house cleaning in Washington!!!
I'm with you, We need to get rid of all of them! !!!!!!