Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Hoping to have my Fold A Cover G4 Elite installed thursday

Old 03-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Hoping to have my Fold A Cover G4 Elite installed thursday

I'll let everyone know how it goes!I hope I made the right choice,I pretty sure I did!Been researching tonneau's for a while,this one seems to be the best fit for me.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Y is this not in gen 2???
Old 03-20-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

wasn't sure where to post, sorry.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #5

I can't wait! Place that's installing it, tried talking me out of it, they said it's a pita to install, they said they don't even have fold a cover demos anymore.I hope they do a good job!
Old 03-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #6

Just got back from my fold a cover install! So far, very happy! we'll see how it does in the rain! hopefully well. The installer suggest I treat all the rubber seals and gaskets at least twice a year, he stressed DO NOT USE ARMOUR ALL! He recommended 305 aerospace lubricant,or, even better and cheaper then that,lip balm,like Chap Stick with an spf! Here's some pics....
Attached Thumbnails
Hoping to have my Fold A Cover G4 Elite installed thursday-20130321_140233.jpg   Hoping to have my Fold A Cover G4 Elite installed thursday-20130321_140223.jpg   Hoping to have my Fold A Cover G4 Elite installed thursday-20130321_140217.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold
Name: Eric
808bige's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalimited View Post
Just got back from my fold a cover install! So far, very happy! we'll see how it does in the rain! hopefully well. The installer suggest I treat all the rubber seals and gaskets at least twice a year, he stressed DO NOT USE ARMOUR ALL! He recommended 305 aerospace lubricant,or, even better and cheaper then that,lip balm,like Chap Stick with an spf! Here's some pics....
Yea, you definitely gotta treat the seals a couple times a year. I'm about to purchase this cover too, and what I got from a friend of a friend who works at FAC is that they recommend treating seals quarterly with 303 products aerospace mixture. I've never heard of using lip balm, but lmk if it works.