Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funniest Urban Dictionary meanings,

Old 03-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #21
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
popcorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
agreed thats pretty fucking gross lol i dont think that can be topped on the gross level cause it damn sure wasnt funny lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Mmmmm
Old 03-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #22
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjamman View Post
Chinese Safety Goggles:
When you dont have any safety goggles on hand and need to protect your eyes, you simply squint. Looking like a china-man and protecting your peepers

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...safety+goggles

I'm so using this.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #23
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
i think its safe to say we all have used chinese safety goggles.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #24
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gotta love george Carlin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...isbeetarianism
Old 03-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #25
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afwrestler1986 View Post
What? I put a pretty clear warning there. Did I win?

i know you put a clear warning. It's like telling a little kid don't do that, they go and do it anyways.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I'm a fan of the Angry Pirate myself where as you near the end of your bj, pull out and aim directly into eye. Once angry gal gets up to rip your head off, kick her swiftly in the shin and watch her try to chase you.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
I'm a fan of the Angry Pirate myself where as you near the end of your bj, pull out and aim directly into eye. Once angry gal gets up to rip your head off, kick her swiftly in the shin and watch her try to chase you.
HAHAHA imaging me doing that in my head just made me completely lose my composure that was fucking epic.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #28
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So on the same note, has anybody seen the movie Donkey Punch?
Old 03-23-2013, 12:51 AM   #29

i have not seen such a movie, Please enlighten me to how that relates to the topic
Old 03-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #31

HA Angry Pirate, Meet Angry Dragon

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...angry%20dragon
Old 03-23-2013, 01:02 AM   #32
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Alabama Hot Pocket

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...20hot%20pocket
Old 03-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #33

mmmm chili dogs

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=chili%20dog
Old 03-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
i have not seen such a movie, Please enlighten me to how that relates to the topic
Well, a Donkey Punch is a term in the Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Donkey%20Punch)

I don't want to give it all away since the movie was mildly entertaining, but the movie deals with a misunderstanding regarding this term by a guy on a boat and escalates from there. Thumbs up for lots of gratuitous skin.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #35
Monkey Sweat
Bubbarr is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sgt
Name: Duane
Bubbarr's Tacoma Gallery
Docking

When two penis's touch and one rolls its foreskin over the other.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #37
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I bet 100% of people here have done this...

misclean

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=misclean

We may be able to make a new thread on this one....

Screwvenir

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=screwvenir
Old 03-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #38
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
chinese showdown

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ese%20Showdown

chinese torpedo. I like definition #2

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...nese%20torpedo

and finally

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20bass%20drum
Old 03-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #39
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afwrestler1986 View Post
Is this limited to funny? Because I have a pretty repulsive one here.

NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE:

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=munging
Sick!....but funny!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #40
PVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Enforcement Division
Name: Paul
PVT Pablo's Tacoma Gallery
Kitchen Dick- During intercourse, you lose your erection because you are too hungry.