Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funniest Urban Dictionary meanings,

Old 03-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #61
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
someone please define kona...I can't come up with anything
just kidding, I'm not gonna do that
Old 03-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #62
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Go home. You suck at this.

Cincinnati Bulldozer

When you are fucking a chic from behind, doggy style... You grab her wrists and pull them back behind your waste so she is straddling you, then proceed to walk around and bash her into stuff like her TV or somethin.
The reason that your TV is busted is cause I preformed the Cincinnati Bulldozer on your mom last night.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #63
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Crazy Eskimo

when you're having anal sex from behind next to a freezer and as you're about to ejaculate you reach into the freezer and pull out a fish. as you ejaculate you hit them in the face with the frozen fish.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #64
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
someone please define kona...I can't come up with anything
just kidding, I'm not gonna do that
Kona

an amazing, cute, funny, sweet and extremely talented boy he's always faithful and will never leave, and he's a great friend
1) He's my Kona
2) I want a Kona

kona
A girl with really nice tits.
God, look at the konas on that chick.

Kona

1) A fat ass kid who is teased very often by family and friends and has tits big enough to hide double-cheese burgers under them.
2) Used as a substitute for a nasty, embarrasing, shameful etc. word.
1) Shut up *Kona* you fat shit.
2) Damn i ate the load of kalua pig now i gotta take a frikkin fat *Kona*.
3) Go suck a fat *kona*.
4) Whoa do you smell that?! Smells like rotten *Kona*.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Kona

an amazing, cute, funny, sweet and extremely talented boy he's always faithful and will never leave, and he's a great friend
1) He's my Kona
2) I want a Kona

kona
A girl with really nice tits.
God, look at the konas on that chick.

Kona

1) A fat ass kid who is teased very often by family and friends and has tits big enough to hide double-cheese burgers under them.
2) Used as a substitute for a nasty, embarrasing, shameful etc. word.
1) Shut up *Kona* you fat shit.
2) Damn i ate the load of kalua pig now i gotta take a frikkin fat *Kona*.
3) Go suck a fat *kona*.
4) Whoa do you smell that?! Smells like rotten *Kona*.
let me rephrase that, someone define konaborne...make sure they include something about hawaiian pizza

and kona, you should define chris4x4, that would be funny...Cause I won't lol
Old 03-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #66
thebrick is on a distinguished road

thebrick's Tacoma Gallery
DOG IN A BATHTUB

While doing a girl in her box you insert your hairy beanbag into her turd cutter.

Man, when I was doing Suzy last night I tried to put my ballzack into her brownstar, it was like trying to keep a dog in a bathtub.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #67
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrick View Post
DOG IN A BATHTUB

While doing a girl in her box you insert your hairy beanbag into her turd cutter.

Man, when I was doing Suzy last night I tried to put my ballzack into her brownstar, it was like trying to keep a dog in a bathtub.
Oh my gosh, What the Fuckity FUCK lol

Rusty Trombone
To get rimmed whilst recieving a hearty reach round, thus resembling a trombone player in full chorus.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #68
2wheelnut is on a distinguished road

Name: Angelo
2wheelnut's Tacoma Gallery
What I'm doing now...

Internet anytime minutes

What office workers use when they are being the "most productive" at their jobs.
T-roy looked at the clock and said, "Well, boys, I have two hours left to do absolutely nothing! The web don't surf itself! It's time to use up some of my Internet anytime minutes to look busy!"
Old 04-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #71
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snookied

Snookied

When a guy punches a woman in the face.
"Yo Bro! Someone a-hole snookied my girl last night at The Brown Starfish Bar & Grill. He better hope he never gets out of the penn."

When an intoxicated male goes home with with a short, pudgy and less attractive female.
Bro 1 - "Aw man did you actually go home with that war pig at the bar last night."
Bro 2 - "Yeah man, I totally got snookied.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #73
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I do this quite often... More then i probably should.

Red bull without a cause

The act of drinking Red Bull when you are already wide awake, simply because you like the taste.

Jeremy: "John had a Red Bull with lunch today. Didn't even put any vodka in it."
Old 06-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #75

Nobody likes this at a friends house.

urine echo

The sound created from urine slashing against the urinal walls

"Ahh this is the best piss of my life, check out the sound of this urine echo" - said Mike