Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone use a kinetico water system?

Old 03-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone use a kinetico water system?

Does anybody use kinetico? Had a consult with them today about a whole home system and they sound really great. I have very hard water and its killing my hot water heater.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 03-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Look into fleck too. They use hardly any salt but do a great job of softening. My dad put one in about a year ago and only filled to brine tank twice a year maybe. Our old piece of crap ate through salt like mcdonalds.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #4
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Look into fleck too. They use hardly any salt but do a great job of softening. My dad put one in about a year ago and only filled to brine tank twice a year maybe. Our old piece of crap ate through salt like mcdonalds.
Thanks
Old 03-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #5
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
LOOK AT THE THREAD!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
Woundedyak is on a distinguished road

Woundedyak's Tacoma Gallery
I have a full house system with RO. Really good product and customer support. Just a little spendy for a water softner
Old 03-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #8
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I was quoted at 4400 for the while shi bang system. Its a lot for sure, but I think I may bite the bullet.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #9
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I was quoted at 4400 for the while shi bang system. Its a lot for sure, but I think I may bite the bullet.
Holy God! For that price it should convert water into beer.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #10
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy girls.

Wait, what?
Old 03-22-2013, 03:11 AM   #11
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Holy God! For that price it should convert water into beer.
Yeah its alot but its this crazy 4 tank system. 2 dechlorinators and 2 softeners, they switch back and forth so you never run out of filtered water.