Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!

Old 03-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!

I have come to a point in my side work of building bumpers, hardware and other general fabrication. I am getting to where I need a business name and get serious with more fab work! I have my logo of a newt, its something I have used in all of my projects ever since I was a kid, and I plan on keeping it.

Attachment 202880

A few things I would like to keep in consideration of the name, but not limited to, would be:
- Obviously the newt, or lizard, or what ever you want to call it.
- My name, Ben T Newman (It's my name, I kinda like it.)
- Rock resistant hardware
- Custom fabrication
- Truck accessories
- Something catchy
- Modifying anything
- ???

A couple names that have been running through my skullit, are BTN Fabrications, BTNewman Fabrications, SkinkWerks Modifications, SkinkWerks Fabrications and BTB'S (Ben the Builder's).

As you can see, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a glimpse of a few other past projects.

Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-uploadfromtaptalk1364017412992.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-uploadfromtaptalk1364017517011.jpg   Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-uploadfromtaptalk1364017541767.jpg   Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-uploadfromtaptalk1364017601811.jpg   Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-imag1294.jpg   Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-imag1293.jpg  

Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-img_9972.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
i think just Newman Fabrication is simple and to the point

pics of front bumper up close?

hookup price
Old 03-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #3
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Newtbent?
Old 03-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
I kinda like "Skullet Fab"
Keep a good visual presence on the web site for the connection.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:42 PM   #5
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Bent Fab
Old 03-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #6
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
I kinda like "Skullet Fab"
Keep a good visual presence on the web site for the connection.
Am I going to have to shave my head to fit the name?
Old 03-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I like skinkwerks honestly.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #8
Benjamin Newman

SkinkWerks has been the one I have been leaning towards lately, although the other ones that have been posted have my mind turning
Old 03-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #9
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Am I going to have to shave my head to fit the name?
Only the top!

Skullet.... like a Mullet, but think Ronny James Dio!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #10
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Only the top!

Skullet.... like a Mullet, but think Ronny James Dio!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #11
Benjamin Newman

The name Gecko gadgets was just thrown at me by my significant other
Old 03-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #12
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The name Gecko gadgets was just thrown at me by my significant other
Haha reminds me of "Go-Go Gadget"
Old 03-23-2013, 12:13 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
LOL!

Hey... I like Dio, though I'm sorry I bought Magica.
Never saw a performer with more stage presence than he.
Such a small guy completely taking command of the emotions of 20,000 people.
Incredible performer.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:15 AM   #14
Benjamin Newman

GO GO GECKO GADGET SKID PLATE!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #15
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
GO GO GECKO GADGET SKID PLATE!
Haha yes!

Honestly I like the one suggested earlier:

Newman's Fabrication or maybe NewFab?
Old 03-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #16
Benjamin Newman

NewFab sound good
Old 03-23-2013, 12:21 AM   #17
Benjamin Newman

Here is a little pic of the logo
Attached Thumbnails
Calling on the creative mind of tacoma world! Need help with a name!-uploadfromtaptalk1364023253540.jpg  
Old 03-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #18
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Play off your own name: Bent T Fabrication
Old 03-23-2013, 02:41 AM   #19

Quote:
Here is a little pic of the logo
Maybe have NewFab surround the logo like this but in a half circle? (If that makes any sense?)