LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dear TacomaWorld...

Old 03-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Dear TacomaWorld...

Dear TacomaWorld:
You all are a great crowd. You provide hours of entertainment and plentiful knowledge. This has proven to be a highly addictive website - and has also caused my truck to be quite the attention whore. I would typically never mention this...but I just had to say just how addictive this site is. Especially now. When I'm on my computer. With a paper to write. I open my laptop to work on the paper to be greeted with the glowing of the TW banner; I have yet to work on my paper. This started five hours ago. And it will never end.

Totally worth it.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Another pleased customer. Thank you for shopping with us.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Any time.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
and let the addiction continue!! haha
Old 03-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
I think with out TW many companies would have a lot less money right now.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Quit being an internet junkie and do your fuckin paper!!!!! Damn kids these days .......

<---should be doing something productive right now...
Old 03-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
feel the same way. School and TW= no bueno...
Old 03-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Doc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Doc4216's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously... Don't look at this page again until your work is done. I don't get to be on tw while I'm at work and now your paper is your job!! Good luck with it.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #10
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really know what to say...I read more on TW than anywhere else lol. And my paper topic sucks anyway...so...PROCRASTINATION FTMFW.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc4216 View Post
Seriously... Don't look at this page again until your work is done. I don't get to be on tw while I'm at work and now your paper is your job!! Good luck with it.
And thank you for the inspiration - it actually did help.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #12
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Just for general knowledge: I just started on the paper that's due tomorrow...lol