Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

See you later SoCal, Hello Alabama!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
It will be different for you, no doubt. I grew up about 45 mins south of Anniston and went to high school in Golden Springs. Oxford or White Plains is where you'll want to find a place to live. Oxford has been steadily growing for a while and they finally have a Publix now (unless you really like mingling with the rednecks at Walmart).
Old 04-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #23
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you . I hope you paid your taxes this year .
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #24
wfochris is on a distinguished road
wfochris's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

You'll notice the song isn't "Sweet Home Commiefornia"
Old 04-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #25
cottontop will become famous soon enoughcottontop will become famous soon enough
cottontop's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to gods country you liberal. Just kidding.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #26
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch .
Old 04-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #27
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck bro ! ! !
Old 04-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #28
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
Congrats! That sounds like a badass job! idk how you did it living there.... you couldnt pay me enough to live there.

Good luck!
really? florida is the state equivalent to the short bus best of luck in alabama esteban.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #29
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
The journey begins! First pit stop will be San Antonio to get rid of that damn dryer.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #30
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
must be nice! maybe ill get over there someday
Old 04-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #31
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you can spend sometime in San Antonio . It's a nice city .
Old 04-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #32
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Hope you can spend sometime in San Antonio . It's a nice city .
Lol I spent 4 years there from 04-08.
I'm not the biggest fan of SA.

I'll be there for a couple days. It will be nice spending some time with my sister and my nieces.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #33
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Lol I spent 4 years there from 04-08.
I'm not the biggest fan of SA.

I'll be there for a couple days. It will be nice spending some time with my sister and my nieces.
Ahh . Kk . Ive been there twice and enjoy it down by the riverwalk . Parents have a vacay spot in Portland .
Old 04-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #34

Small world. New fabricator at Allpro is from Portland, Texas, too.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:00 PM   #35
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
The journey begins! First pit stop will be San Antonio to get rid of that damn dryer.

why? you're moving to Alabama. it belongs in your front yard!
Old 04-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #36
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
why? you're moving to Alabama. it belongs in your front yard!
No, that's Mississippi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Truck looks good.
Thanks man! Wish I had the time to wash it before I left but naturally I was way too preoccupied.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Am I still gonna get my bumper now that your gone from all pro? I ordered with you late in march
Yes. Any of my outstanding orders have been taken over by Kurtis.

Iirc, your bumper should be back from powder coat within the next couple days if its not back yet. On the paper copy of your sales order I put "ship partial W/O lightbar" so they knew to get the bumper out ASAP.
Light bars should be ready sometime this coming week.
Sorry for any delay, Matt.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #40