Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

See you later SoCal, Hello Alabama!

Old 04-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #42
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #44
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
No, that's Mississippi.

Thanks man! Wish I had the time to wash it before I left but naturally I was way too preoccupied.
no, this dryer works.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #45
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
congrats man. so funny how many ppl want to leave this shitty state we call California.
not me. love it here. not to say there aren't other places i'd love. some people don't realize how good they have it.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #46
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
not me. love it here. not to say there aren't other places i'd love. some people don't realize how good they have it.
Trust me, I loved it there too. I was born in San Diego.
If it wasn't for the recent attack on the 2nd Amendment and the awesome opportunity I have on my plate at Creedmoor, I wouldn't have left.

I don't think you can beat the WWW of California.
The weather, women, and the wheeling.
The women part might be debatable but...
Old 04-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #47

In San Antonio at the moment. Visiting family and friends.
Got to see a girl..

Chillin with my Nieces
Audrey is almost 4 and Eleanor is 18 months.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #48
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you go through bay saint Louis MISS, check out clawzillas, it's a resteurant that has good sea food, and good burgers.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #49
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Ahh . Kk . Ive been there twice and enjoy it down by the riverwalk . Parents have a vacay spot in Portland .
Portland, TX? Where in Portland?

Quote:
Small world. New fabricator at Allpro is from Portland, Texas, too.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post

I know you're jelly about the bottle of Tito's I'm working on right now....
Old 04-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #51
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know you're jelly about the bottle of Tito's I'm working on right now....
You're right...
Old 04-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
You're right...
The Tito's and the 6 pack of Sierra Nevada weren't very nice to me this morning.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #53
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The Tito's and the 6 pack of Sierra Nevada weren't very nice to me this morning.
Somehow I'm not surprised
Old 04-17-2013, 04:53 AM   #54

Well San Antonio was fun but, it's time to head east for sweet home Alabama.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:01 AM   #55

Here's my new diggs.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:15 AM   #57
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
man that looks good, is spring turkey season still open? i think it is here in MISS.
do you have to have a license to hunt on your property there?
Old 04-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #58

Quote:
very Cancam are badass.
The canam isn't mine. Its only to get me to and from the main house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
man that looks good, is spring turkey season still open? i think it is here in MISS.
do you have to have a license to hunt on your property there?
Lol man you are asking the wrong person!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #60

Quote:
haha how many acres are you on ???