Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

See you later SoCal, Hello Alabama!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Talking See you later SoCal, Hello Alabama!

I took a job at Creedmoor Sports which is moving to Anniston, Alabama.
My position at CREEDMOOR will be sales/ customer support. They are in the process of getting their manufacturers FFL. After that I'll be putting together AR's, doing some smithing on Glocks, and other associated tasks.

I'll be outta this commie state of Kalifornia in 12 days!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Give us a shout when you get here if you want to wheel.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!

You'll find the south is not always as it is perceived. In fact, I like living in Oxford, Mississippi.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will say that if I was to choose a place to live in Alabama, it would definitely not be Anniston. I do believe it has the highest crime rate in the state.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
working on guns is lots of fun.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #6
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! That sounds like a badass job! idk how you did it living there.... you couldnt pay me enough to live there.

Good luck!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #7
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedXJ View Post
I will say that if I was to choose a place to live in Alabama, it would definitely not be Anniston. I do believe it has the highest crime rate in the state.
LOL! Maybe with his new Job and since that company is going to be new to the area.. Maybe the crime rate will actually go down!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #8
Tacomahall is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
Tacomahall's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man! I live in bessemer!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #9
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
When you file your taxes you won't get IOUs anymore.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #10
justindavis is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
justindavis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He's not wrong. Anniston's crime rate is extremely high. If you haven't already bought or rented something, I'd check out Oxford, Jacksonville, or Weaver to live. You're not looking at more than a fifteen minute commute either way, and the quality of living is much better. I lived in Jacksonville for seven years and loved every minute of it.

Good luck on your move, and welcome to the great state of Alabama!!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #11
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justindavis View Post
He's not wrong. Anniston's crime rate is extremely high. If you haven't already bought or rented something, I'd check out Oxford, Jacksonville, or Weaver to live. You're not looking at more than a fifteen minute commute either way, and the quality of living is much better. I lived in Jacksonville for seven years and loved every minute of it.

Good luck on your move, and welcome to the great state of Alabama!!

He's got a great point! The thing about Alabama is space.. Here in Huntsville the average commute for a lot if not most of the people who work on Redstone Arsenal is about 20+ miles one way. But they make those drives in under 30mins.. Grid lock isn't too bad..
Old 04-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #12
rtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
rtn1911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
I took a job at Creedmoor Sports which is moving to Anniston, Alabama.
My position at CREEDMOOR will be sales/ customer support. They are in the process of getting their manufacturers FFL. After that I'll be putting together AR's, doing some smithing on Glocks, and other associated tasks.

I'll be outta this commie state of Kalifornia in 12 days!
Good job! Creedmoor sells great stuff. Hope it's a great place for you to work.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #13
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome home!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #14
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/4pz2kXoDo_s
Old 04-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #15
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ lol
Old 04-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #16
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
You'll have a whole different sort of terrain to wheel too lots of cool wheeling in NE AL and E TN
Old 04-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #17
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
You will love the Deep South

And you are only a few hours away from the gulf coast...come on down and enjoy the beach
Old 04-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
welcome and good luck on the move...

paul I believe you are forgetting about ensley and birmingham...... afterall birmingham moved up a spot on the most dangerous cities poll. they are now #4
Old 04-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #19
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice about locals.
I will keep that in mind.

Can't wait to get out wheelin once I get there!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
welcome and good luck on the move...

paul I believe you are forgetting about ensley and birmingham...... afterall birmingham moved up a spot on the most dangerous cities poll. they are now #4
At one point about 5-6 years ago anniston's crime rate was second nationally only to LA.