Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Cancer survivors?

Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Cancer survivors?

Do we have anyone on here that has survived cancer?
I know it's a random question, but I'd like to know.
If you have survived, how long have you been in remission and what type of cancer did you have?

I'd like to know if I'm alone...
16 years remission and I had Rabdomyosarcoma (fun name right?) twice. Anyone else?